Jump to content

HaydnH

Members
  • Posts

    5,184
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HaydnH

  1. Try putting paper over the badge and get a charcoal rubbing?
  2. If you ask me it looks like you were in hell?
  3. Why would you want an aircraft freshener??
  4. Where's local?
  5. I use the supernatural finger mitts to apply: And the supernatural microfibers to buff off: Both are good but a little pricey, I'd only use them for waxing. BTW, try cold distilled water in a spray bottle after the wax - I think there's a post on the dodo juice site about it.
  6. Errr Tarmac... what's a "front lip feeler"??
  7. The way Mark described it to me was like having an elastic band for the throttle cable while in 1-3, so when you put you foot down you do get 100% of the power you're requesting, just not immediately. If that's correct I guess it's a design decision on Nissan's part to make the car nicer/smoother to drive around town etc - it is a GT after all. Living in London I found it a bit less comfortable around town after getting an Uprev, however you quickly get used to it and I'd rather have the control myself rather than leaving it to the car to be smooth.
  8. It cost me £0 for extra insurance to add coilovers to my car! Thanks again Prestige!
  9. Oh come on Col, you know as well as everyone else that Gannets can't read!
  10. I've started watching it recorded tbh, if I start it 30 minutes late I can generally finish the show at the normal time after I've fast-forwarded the boring bits.
  11. Damn! Dixon said he had a track day at Silverstone when I dropped my car off yesterday, if I'd have known how much car porn there would be there I would've come along! (if I could get a lift )
  12. I've got arts and xyz pipe... DMS currently have the car for a custom titanium straight pipe and back box, can't wait until it's back!
  13. I know but it was just unfortunate. Surely it's fortunate for rtbiscuit? Not having been...
  14. I personally think the Nismo bumpers got worse looking with each version.
  15. Maybe Octet got to his car before he did?
  16. It's not a torch for polishing in the dark, it's a sun gun.
  17. Ann Summers are a client of mine, probably get discounts He's talking about the shop Smudge, not the person!
  18. One of these will help spot the swirls as well: http://www.detailing...ad.php?t=205820
  19. +1 I think that would look gash Hmmm... well there could be my next project then.
  20. I'll post the thread, it's safer for everyone than posting the image again! http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/60509-stag-dos-warning-gore/page__hl__stag
  21. This page may have moved or is no longer available. Please try one of the following
  22. I reckon a Z could pull this off: EDIT: Better image:
  23. You can fit a HFC in the Motordyne XYZ pipe instead of the usual cat location - that will pass an MOT.
  24. GTM are the only people that do an SC kit for the later HR engines (2007+) as far as I'm aware.
  25. Don't mention dead batteries! I've had enough of them today.
×
×
  • Create New...