Jump to content

HaydnH

Members
  • Posts

    5,184
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HaydnH

  1. For those that don't know, putting microfibres in the machine on a low temp with non-bio works well and should be done after every use. Doing so before the first use is a good idea as well!
  2. Just having 2 user names, both with 0 feedback, is questionable. I guess the first one sold was on the 4th so may not have arrived yet which *may* explain why nobody has left any feedback yet... smells fishy though.
  3. I was there on the 1st, the combination of grit and cold AD08s made it very interesting, especially around Clearways, so much understeer. It looks a lot quieter mid week though! Our Saturday open pit lane turned in to 15 minute sessions.
  4. I nodded back... good to see you, your cars sounding loud!
  5. Graham, I'm not staying that long!!
  6. Metrinch! Thank you! I've been trying to remember that name for ages!
  7. The draw for RWC 2015 was yesterday, Australia, England & Wales in the same group for sure with Oceania1 and a playoff entry, I can't see Oceania1 being anyone other than Fiji... it doesn't look good for us Welsh!
  8. 1. glrnet+1 18th & 19th Hotel booked 17th, 18th & 19th 2. buster+1 18th & 19th Hotel booked 17/th & 18th 3. Keyser +1 18th & 19th Hotel booked 17th & 18th 4 Wasso +1 18th & 19th Hotel booked 17th, 18th & 19th 5. Will370z +1 18th 19th. Hotel booked 17th, 18th & 19th 6. Paddy78 18th & 19th Hotel booked 17th, 18th & 19th 7. octet + 1 - 18th & 19th Hotel booked 17th, 18th & 19th 8. SMD+1 18th & 19th Hotel booked 17th, 18th & 19th 9. atkin666+1 18th&19tg hotel booked 17th,18th& 19th 10. Ebized +1 18th & 19th Hotel booked 17th, 18th & 19th 11. madmarky 18th & 19th Hotel booked 17th, 18th & 19th 12. Humpy +1 18th & 19th Hotel booked 17th, 18th & 19th 13. Missniki +1 18th & 19th Hotel booked 17th &18th 14. Darren-b +1 18th & 19th Hotel booked 17th, 18th & 19th 15. Ken 18th & 19th Hotel booked 17th, 18th & 19th 16. The Bounty Bar Kid 18th & 19th Hotel booked 17th & 18th 17. jetset+1 18th & 19th Hotel booked 18th 18. Chris S+1 18th & 19th no accommodation 19. Bockaaarck + 1 18th & 19th - Hotel booked 17th &18th 20. 350Chris + 1 Hotel booked 17th, 18th & 19th 21. HaydnH, Hotel booked 17th - 19th. A big thank you to Papa Smurf for PMing me this, I've not had much time on the forum recently and would have hated to miss out.
  9. Double your donation to Movember!!! The company I work for has very generously agreed to match our teams donations at the end of the Month. So far we've raised £1296 before it's doubled! So please, if you haven't donated to Movember yet, please do so before the end of the weekend to have your donation doubled! http://uk.movember.com/mospace/3128193
  10. Motordyne ART pipes?
  11. I had a dodgey earth strap on a Mk2 MR2 before which caused the car not to start and a call to the AA man. When the numpty was continuosly trying to turn the car over the throttle cable started to smoke as that was apparently the next best route to ground. That might not be a problem on the Z but it's another reason to fit an earthing kit.
  12. It's probably awakward for Mark to remember which member owns which car... perhaps those responding to the yes/no on reg numbers should post their reg numbers so Mark knows which to blank out?
  13. I'd be tempted with a TVR T350, the value over the last few years seems to be going up or staying steady which should cover the repair bills!
  14. HaydnH

    clay bar!

    I thought all clays would require lube? Otherwise you'd just be scratching the dirt in to the paintwork rather than releasing it in to the lube..
  15. Could we change the smiley so that b ) doesn't get changed?
  16. Happy B-day!
  17. Dixons posted a custom titanium exhaust in their section recently - perhaps the supplier of their titanium tubing could sort you out?
  18. Yeah if we can make it for 370z then yes we can make it for 350z also. Are you just looking for Y pipe and the exhaust system? I will work out some price for you later, should be very similar to 370z system thanks Dixon I have Motordyne ART decats and XYZ Y pipe which I'm happy with, so I would be looking for just the straight pipe and back box. Do you have an estimated maximum power this would be suitable for? Haydn.
  19. This is my pride a joy i have put it up for sale just to test the water so if it gose it gose - Goose/Geese? if it dosen't im not to bother - I'm... bothered. XION LIGHT CONVERSION - Xenon?? TOD ALARM SYSTEM - Toad?
  20. Are there any plans for a titanium 350z exhaust? I'd love a y-pipe back one.
  21. Ooooh now if you get this going I might be throwing some $$ your way.
  22. More info on the race here: http://www.team-trop...d-seven-of-2012 Well done again guys!
  23. I use a C120, works fine with a foam lance.
  24. Well done guys. p.s: Do you have a 350z-uk sticker on the car?
×
×
  • Create New...