Jump to content

HaydnH

Members
  • Posts

    5,184
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HaydnH

  1. A Tarmac sports t-shirt doesn't count as a free gift.
  2. I'd be interested in knowing what insurance companies think of this, I guess it's another of those "they'd never know" type things? Personally I'd want to tell them but would imagine explaining messing with the TC could be awkward.
  3. To be honest, I've come to expect it from McLaren. 14 years since the last championship win and about 3-4 driver champions in that time? You'd expect more from such a high budget team, it's almost as if they want to finish second.
  4. I would've thought if it was paint/clear coat/wax you'd probably have a little mark that could be polished out. BTW, when they say "things in place", you would've thought that they'd need pretty hefty insurance (to cover public liability etc), while the guys dealing with it may sound nice they'll probably pass it to the insurance company who may or may not be as useful.
  5. I feel completely left out!
  6. If Darren's doing Movember and looks like a 70s porn star it would make it a classic.
  7. Just as I posted that Kimi made his comment "Leave me alone, I know what I'm doing"... can we have him back at McLaren please?
  8. You've got to think McLaren have let Hamilton down this year and unluckily it seems to happen most when he's dominated throughout the weekend. Even as a McLaren fan I can't really blame him for wanting to try something else.
  9. Wow, I can't answer your question but that's just put me off vinyl even more than I was before.
  10. I'm dreading the video now!
  11. FTW = for the win.
  12. This thread should be called "How undriveable...!"
  13. I can't see a sig pic, do you meant avatar?
  14. I really like that, it looks gorgeous!
  15. Well, that kind of rubbish burns itself into your brain and never leaves unfortunately..... +1, not sure how you'd forget that, purely from the title of this thread I thought the OP was going to repost this.
  16. I was wondering how Mark test drove the customer cars he's worked on at Abbey. Good luck next week.
  17. I've always thought the arse was a bit too big (or high I suppose) on the 370 roadster, and red just seems to accentuate that further. Looks good in rose though.
  18. HaydnH

    OMG WHY!

  19. I've reported that post!
  20. I might pop down if I'm free and there's Marmite on offer... don't need another dyno though.
  21. Thank god for that!
  22. Well after 16 years of having a goatee I've just shaved it off for Movember! Seeing my chin for the first time in so long is rather weird! Please feel free to donate: http://uk.movember.com/mospace/3128193
  23. Please shoot me!!
  24. It's a "requirement" at Bedford, well more like a polite request.
×
×
  • Create New...