Jump to content

HaydnH

Members
  • Posts

    5,184
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HaydnH

  1. It depends how long the stereo is without power for, if it's only out for a few hours you should be OK as I'm guessing it has an internal battery or capacitor.
  2. And then once you get provided with a code, remember to ask the dealer (or on here) how to enter it as it's not particularly logical! IIRC the process is something like, assuming your code was 3025 you'd press 1 3 times, 3 twice and 4 five times followed by hitting seek up... something wierd like that.
  3. How did you find using a DA for the first time? I'm tempted to buy one but I'm under the impression that there's something more rewarding about doing it by hand.
  4. Probably not, they're still Aluminium. I just used that pick to show the adaptors.
  5. Most OEM lugs have a ball seat, aftermarket lugs usually have a tapered seat. Luckily I believe the Z alloys have a tapered seat also so aftermarket lugs should be fine (would be good to get that confirmed as my car is in the garage so I can't check): Generally the seat type shouldn't be mixed, although you can get adaptors from http://www.tegiwaimp...s-adaptors-396/ :
  6. Personally I like them, I've been trying to get hold of some Blox burnt titanium ones for *ages* but they don't seem to be making them anymore:
  7. Sounds like a plan, we'll definitely be doing Bedford at some time as I want to take the Z out for a few laps on a relatively safe circuit.
  8. I always thought that after the rev 3s the engines got less powefull due to emissions etc, this was certainly true for the rev4. However the rev 5 increased in power for the NAs to 200PS due to and the Turbos from rev3 onwards all seem to use the same 3S-GTE gen 3 engine. I could be mistaken though.
  9. UGH... got called every day by work over the weekend and averaged 4-5 hours sleep each night - I guess my brain wasn't quite working!
  10. Well we ended up with this: http://www.mr2oc.co.uk/ads/ad/mr2-mk2-cars-for-sale,7/rev5-turbo,132.html My dad has little imagination I guess. Should be fun though.
  11. Weren't there a load of pinned threads in that forum? For example, Octet's that was titled "Inevitable going the way of FI" or something? I could have sworn I posted in that thread earlier and that's not showing up in advanced author search either.
  12. Am I going blind? Where are all these sub forums? I assume all the previously pinned builds have been moved to there?
  13. I'd be tempted to pop over... but I doubt my car will be ready by then, I think it's been in the garage for about 4 weeks now!
  14. I can imagine how that conversation started: "Hey John, got anything in purple?"
  15. Obviously by hand, with an easter bunny as a wash mit.
  16. Two pages and nobody has raised the issue of voluntary NI contributions?
  17. Annnnd... what's in the box?!?
  18. I do exactly that.
  19. Maybe I'm the only one, but I think the latest one is the best of the series for multiplayer in terms of design - I love the flexibility of the point based class system for example. Unfortuantely the implementation is no where near as good as the design and the lag/glitches completely ruin the game.
  20. I live about a mile away from there but it wasn't me, mine's black and at DMS atm.
  21. FTFY. Better start a list then 1) HaydnH 2) HaydnH 3) Ekona I better do it twice.
  22. Yoko AD08's are awesome, especially if you're planning on doing track days. Personally I wouldn't buy anything else.
  23. FTFY.
  24. Scholl massagers: So good you'll need 4 rubbers.
×
×
  • Create New...