God I look grumpy in that photo, probably because of that red van coming around the corner on my side of the road and having to slow down to a crawl to let him through... maybe he was after an insurance claim?
Life would be so boring without taking risks! Also, what better reason to have a fully rebuilt engine towards 650rwhp if not: "Sorry Leti, engine just gone bang, need a new one!"
:lol:
Funny that, I said only last night to Jayne I think my exhaust is blowing
Jeeesh you've told Jayne you need a new engine and a new exhaust all in the same week? Balls of steel my friend, balls of steeeeel!
This is 100% true, in the photo Taras is looking at my rear bumper (doubt it's edited mind) and asked me to drop the car in to sort it out, fair play! I'll hopefully post a more detailed post in the RT-P forum after the correction is done. Thanks Taras.
That's a toughy, even knowing the place in the image trying to pin point the hotel with that exact view is hard. Is it actually a hotel, or maybe a B&B, resort or something.
Washing the car, I had the wiper blades up and lifted the bonnet, luckily I didn't scratch the paint!
Surely the mechanical factuality of the wipers is more important than the paint?
The bonnet didn't impact the wiper that hard, but I'll rephrase: Luckily i didn't scratch the paint or damage the wiper arms/motors. Wiper blades can be replaced though.
Are there any planned convoys to Wales? I'm interested if there's 1 from Surrey or London but we may as well use this (last minute) thread for others as well.
Haydn.
Ahhh crap! Just got back from Halfords to get some sticky number plate pads and completely forgot to get blades after snapping the blade off of the driver blade yesterday... DOH!
I also think Haydn is taking his too.
Yep, hopefully pressure washer, snow foam, 2 buckets, wash mit, drying towels, and various detailing products... assuming I can fit it all in the roadster along with clothes etc!
As above a cat C, along with the comment "The Tyres are Bridgestone RE050 on the rear with aorund half the tread left the fronts are budget tyres and have around 5-6mm tread left", so probably major frontal damage and I don't think it will have been a great quality repair if they couldn't be bothered to put anything better than budget tyres on.