Jump to content

HaydnH

Members
  • Posts

    5,184
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HaydnH

  1. I don't like the look of that at all, reminds me of a modded Volvo. Might look better in the flesh though, perhaps some pods behind the seats like on the 350 would help make it look sportier.
  2. Where in Italy are you going? I've just planned my trip to Treviso next week, here's the Google map for day 2 minus a little boring motorway bit at the start to get from Neuchatel and around Berne: http://goo.gl/maps/o0qBl Can't wait for next week!!
  3. BTW, Smudge... do you work in sales?
  4. I wonder if we could get the likes of Abbey et al to comment? They must fit just about every make under the sun and take the car out for a quick health check... not sure if that would be enough to get a valid opinion either though.
  5. Don't think those 1's fit UK cars. There is a working one on here if you search though.
  6. 14th July? I might be able to pop along if I get all my holiday car washing etc done in time.
  7. I'd come but my cars in the garage, maybe next time.
  8. HaydnH

    Y-pipe

    Actually I have 1 to sell! I'm not using it since I got the titanium exhaust.
  9. HaydnH

    Y-pipe

    The straight pipe for the XYZ is only $89! http://www.motordyneengineering.com/index.php?cPath=2_10
  10. HaydnH

    Y-pipe

    Motordyne do a straight pipe, resonated pipe and HFC to fit the XYZ pipe.
  11. No problm at all haydnh, each to their own, its clear you are just stark raving bonkers though ...lol. Now you're just stating the obvious!
  12. p.s: Where's the actual Poll??
  13. I think I missed the bit where we clearly established the Coupe handles better. Get a member local to you to drive the Mrs around with the roof down on a sunny day, I bet she changes her mind. I'd offer but I'm guessing you're in Glasgow and I'm way down South.
  14. Bedford uses dB(A) so the above £15 thing would be fine: http://www.bedfordau...r-calendar.aspx Could be worth buying a £30 version doing other weightings anyway though if you could ever see yourself using it for anything else.
  15. While the 370Z is more refined I much prefer the styling of the 350, especially on the roadster (sorry Will), so for me a late 350z is ideal. If I had an early 350 I'd probably be thinking how much longer do I want to keep a 350, if the answer is long term I'd be tempted to upgrade to a later model.
  16. Why rent 1 for £9 when you can buy 1 for ~£15? http://www.amazon.co.uk/EBEST-Digital-Measuring-30~130dBA-Pressure/dp/B00A0N5AFW/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1373017305&sr=8-4&keywords=digital+sound+meter
  17. I don't think I'll ever own a tin top again unless I have some form of convertible/t-bar as back up for the sunny days, by sunny I mean just about all weather when it's not torrential rain.
  18. No BT/handsfree/phone stuff on the roadster, think they decided you wouldn't hear it with the roof down or something.
  19. HaydnH

    What nuts

    Tarmac can also get other nuts not listed on that link, just ask. p.s: Thanks for the nuts Chris.
  20. What bump on the head? I thought it was a brain-ectomy!
  21. You can subscribe?? Top of the page, just below "View New Content" Ahhh... that huge grey follow this topic button! How'd I miss that?
  22. I don't think that's correct, the roadster was released after the coupe for a start. The sticker on the boot lid is common for any Jap car with a small boot, it's pretty much a japanese car requirement that a set of golf clubs must fit in the boot... considering the Japanese I'm suprised there isn't a requirement to fit a bound and gagged school girl in the boot and a place to hold a bottle of Saki.
  23. I'm driving to Italy via Switzerland in a couple of weeks in my roadster, don't think I'd bother in a coupe...
×
×
  • Create New...