Jump to content

HaydnH

Members
  • Posts

    5,184
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HaydnH

  1. The MSV site links to ttevents for this event: http://www.ttevents.co.uk/strongaugust-sat-17th-bedford-autodrome-gt-strongbrcar-track-day-1413-p.asp
  2. Totally agree! He only put himself in danger so not really a big deal, I did the same when I went 160 on my R6 but I didn't get caught I didn't have sound turned on when I watched this so can't comment on the guys personaility, but with regards to the driving I tend to agree, perfectly empty motorway at 5am? I'm sure this happens everyday on autobahns but in a less safe environment where there's more traffic.
  3. Surely the place had insurance?? Just let them go!
  4. Motordyne XYZ is also an option, think Smudgeon still has 1 for sale on here as well.
  5. 1. 350z GT OEM brake discs - may have available after the 14th, depends if a customer of Abbey buys them or not, ~23k miles on them 3. 350z OEM exhaust system - OEM cats, Y pipe, mid section, rear box - Got all of them, ~17k for cats & Y, ~21k for mid and back 4. 350z OEM front shock absorbers - Yes, ~20k miles on them All from my 07 HR roadster, available to collect from Surbiton as long as the price is fair, I'm around this weekend as well if you need them urgently.
  6. For downloading?!? I use my NAS box as a torrent client, 500Mhz ARM processor with 64MB RAM is plenty and uses f'all power.
  7. I find them great for bottles of water/iced tea when on long journeys.
  8. Either my car will be back at Abbey or I'll probably be picking it up that day, I might pop along on the way home unless I manage to pick it up on Friday, won't book a slot on the day though just in case.
  9. I love the Sag but I don't normally like cars pretending to be something they're not, all those Ferrari MR2's spring to mind! However, taking a TVR Tuscan and converting it to a Convertible Sagaris actually seems to have resulted in a rather nice motor, a little expensive maybe considering a '04 Tuscan with 9k miles is probably worth about £20k but I suppose all those Sag panels and work possibly make it about the right price: http://www.autotrade...age/1?logcode=p BTW, wish I'd bought a Sag instead of the Z now, they were about £40k 3 years ago and now they're all about £50k.
  10. You know you can get stick on headlight things for driving in Europe right?
  11. You can do a search by image on google.
  12. I live in Surbiton, Kingston town center isn't bad to drive through, there's even plenty of non multistorey parking which is good.
  13. Hmmm maybe Ascari made a copy of the Penta? http://www.ststyresandwheels.co.uk/home/alloywheels/category/13-.html
  14. Jeeesh did you guys get out of the wrong side of bed this morning?
  15. Looks like an axis penta to me: http://www.axiswheels.com/view-wheel/axis-penta Maybe contact Axis direct to ask? Doing a "search by image" on Google has come up with "Algernon Intelesse II" which also look very similar:
  16. Don't worry, replacements are cheap!
  17. Meister-Rs are worth considering as well.
  18. KL11 NGE, awesome! £25445 though! FU 2, doubt they really have that, and at £475000?!?
  19. Just wait a month or so for the Calendar Competition to kick off again . . you will be spoilt for choice Think I need a pre-calendar competition to decide which photos of mine I like most.
  20. Feel free to use these from my recent trip, will post them in post about the trip at some point.
  21. I don't understand what you need the photos for?
  22. There's a risk of powder creating dust on your microfibers, have you ever seen white marks on clothes after washing?
  23. Looks like the orange is a better match:
×
×
  • Create New...