Jump to content

HaydnH

Members
  • Posts

    5,184
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HaydnH

  1. I bet its chipped too The go faster stripes could be a bit more contrasting though, they seem to blend in a little too much for my liking.
  2. Shame I can't get the speakers delivered before the Grasshopper meet. We can send your Zed home in bits if you like Never played with a roadster, is the layout the same i.e. rears & sub? God knows! I've never played with a roadster either, at least not in that sense. You would've thought they'd be fairly similar though. Graham, did you chance the 1" tweeters as well or just leave them OEM due to the tweaters in the Alpines?
  3. Shame I can't get the speakers delivered before the Grasshopper meet.
  4. Just in case it legs it?
  5. Yep, Ubuntu, etc You can run Mac OS X 10.9, Windows 8 and Ubuntu on the same Mac, either booting through EFI or in virtual machines: Parallels, VMWare Ugh, virtualization? Why bother on a desktop unless you're actually planning on using the underlying OS as well, or if you have to run a crappy OS (Windows) and would prefer it to run on top aof a good OS. Via EFI means native though right? Will have to read up on that.
  6. How easy wast it to do the rear speakers? From the look of this guide a lot of panels need to be removed: http://www.350z-tech.com/wiki/index.php?title=Rear_Panel_Removal
  7. See here for pairing the key: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/15186-how-do-you-program-the-key-fob-to-the-car/
  8. Looks like the Welsh front row!
  9. Can you install Linux on a mac book air/pro? I love the hardware but couldn't live without running Linux.
  10. I dropped my car off @ Abbey today to get new brakes fitted.
  11. Keep telling yourself that. Seriously though, I don't think Jag have ever called the XJS, XK8 or XK an official successor to the E-type have they? By naming this the F-type they surely are telling the world that they think this is?
  12. Can police even give parking tickets over here? I'm think they can as I'm sure there was a story about the police giving a traffic warden a ticket a while ago as he was parked in a bad spot and gave them lip, but I doubt it's worth their time considering they probably have bigger things to deal with.
  13. I think the VIP events are often to push a certain car (e.g: juke launch etc) and they're so focused on trying to sell that 1 car they seem to forget they might make money selling other things, especially if it's a second hander rather than a new car.
  14. Another question I have it is about it's heritage, obviously if they call it the F-type it's a successor to the E-type, in 50 years time is there any chance it will be seen the same way as e-types are now? Personally I don't think so.
  15. That's a shame, there's a couple on display at Canary Wharf atm, I really like the look of them and was even tempted to try one out in a couple of years when second handers are available.
  16. Stillen do one as well which is apparently good quality, but again not adjustable like the Nismo.
  17. £250 to fit an alarm on a car that already has an alarm and probably just needs a fob battery and a rematch?
  18. A lot of us are locals... at least for one weekend in May each year.
  19. Which WestWay was it?
  20. All it says is you can fit 2 golf bags in (type "golf" in the search window): http://www.amazon.co.uk/Nissan-350Z-Behind-Resurrection-Legend/dp/0760315752#reader_0760315752
  21. Abbey did my alignment, the car felt so much better after that.
  22. Assuming mrchic is happy for them to go to you (as it's his thread!) I don't mind where they go tbh, Epsom is nice and close for collection which I'd prefer rather than posting though. Don't suppose you both only need 1 each? I'll double check they're in the car tonight before making arrangements.
  23. Yes it works... I guess the edit button is broken though?
  24. I'm sure it's more generic than that, most jap cars have them regardless of marque.
  25. Where are you 2 based? I believe I still have an unopend pair sitting in my car - I changed to an aftermarket rear bumper so no longer need them. I'm in Surbiton, if you're anywhere close you're more than welcome to come get them.
×
×
  • Create New...