Jump to content

HaydnH

Members
  • Posts

    5,184
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HaydnH

  1. Try sticking cruise control on at 50mph, think I managed about 37mpg doing that! Remember to reset the trip comp once you've got cruise on to make sure it just reads that section of the journey!
  2. OH... and anyone got a spare tent, sleeping bag, cooler box, beer etc?
  3. Something I have found out is that we're on Q2 and Q3 (over on the right) of Ebisu: Seems too close to the trade area for my Wallet's liking!
  4. How do we book our place and do we need to purchase a ticket? If so where/who from?? Also, something I didn't know about JAE: "JAE began as a meeting of Datsun Z club members as far back as 1991 and with the growing interest in Japanese cars as both classics and modern super cars since that time, it has grown to the largest gathering of Japanese vehicles of all types in Europe and continues to grow steadily without forgetting its roots." Considering that we should make more of an effort to attend!! EDIT: OH, we just have to buy a weekend pass right? And can probably do this on the day? EDIT2: I hope edit 1 is correct as I just ordered my ticket...
  5. How far away is the sprayer? Could they pick it up for you?
  6. Well a Nissan 370Z Nismo is £37k over here, if you imported the Stingray from the States it would be £42k + shipping and shipping insurance... not much in it really.
  7. Where'd you buy it from in the end and how much?
  8. Aint that the truth.
  9. HaydnH

    cheap tyres.

    I'd focus on the performance things first before the Uprev: plenum spacer, air filter, velocity stack and exhaust (all depedning on year on car), otherwise you'll have to remap again afterwards.
  10. Awesome, shame he didn't cover most of the cars to protect the paintwork though.
  11. I'd probably struggle getting that cash for my '07 HR roadster let alone an '03 and they've both done the same mileage!
  12. Christ! Twice the price over here than in the US? If you could get shipping including insurance for US$2k you'd save about £15k even after paying import duty and VAT!!
  13. We have a Mk2 Turbo for track use, great cars on tack.
  14. Tarmac can supply Muteki SR48s:
  15. HaydnH

    Benen Tow Hooks

    How do you know lol:) Well I'm glad I didn't PM... it's the EP racing one which isn't red enough.
  16. HaydnH

    Benen Tow Hooks

    I looked at those, the reds not dark enough. Welcome to my world I'll never call my car Elmo though!
  17. HaydnH

    Benen Tow Hooks

    I looked at those, the reds not dark enough.
  18. HaydnH

    Benen Tow Hooks

    Bingo! Trust the women to know how to shop! (Sorry, I'm not sexist really! ). Thank you Katy!!
  19. HaydnH

    Benen Tow Hooks

    I didn't think you'd be able to resist window shopping for all those "car parts".
  20. HaydnH

    Benen Tow Hooks

    I don't think your realise how Haydn works... Style 1st, function 2nd! That's not strictly true, I still have the rays after all! Although that could be because I like the way the spokes have 3 dots on them that match the door handles rather than them being really good lightweight alloys.
  21. HaydnH

    Benen Tow Hooks

    Cheers Graham.
  22. HaydnH

    Benen Tow Hooks

    The benen ones are meant to be used... but they look good also.
  23. HaydnH

    Benen Tow Hooks

    Can't be bothered with their web site, you have to e-mail or phone to get a shipping cost... how 1980's! Only the neo-chrome ones on their website. The Password JDM ones are hexagonal!
  24. HaydnH

    Benen Tow Hooks

    OMG they have a colour called Booger Green! Keyser??
  25. HaydnH

    Benen Tow Hooks

    BTW, SMD better not click the Amazon shop link, he may end up with a pair of these: EDIT: Better not leave smudgeon out of that:
×
×
  • Create New...