Jump to content

HaydnH

Members
  • Posts

    5,184
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HaydnH

  1. HaydnH

    Benen Tow Hooks

    I'm kind of hoping someone in the UK has stock so I don't have to order from the states, wait and pay stupid tax.
  2. HaydnH

    Benen Tow Hooks

    OK, I'm obviously on the red bus now with the new brakes and lug nuts (wheel nuts for us Brits) and I'm looking to buy some of these, I can't access the OEM tow hooks with my bumpers so these are 30% styling and 70% functional considering I want to start tracking the car in future: Apparently there's a ton of fakes around, as per this link: http://benen.com/shop/faqs (link down at time of posting, hopefully it will be back later). There are a few on ebay for about £20 per hook, these are most likely fake! I've also found them for sale on good old reliable Amazon for £70 for front and rear hooks: http://www.amazon.co...8&condition=new However, considering the seller on Amazon has 1 customer rating of 2/5 and sells stuff which I can drool over a lot easier than car related gear, I doubt they're real either! Well hello ladies! http://www.amazon.co...=A1NJN2FE05P4MV Sooo... anyone know a reputable seller of Benen Ind products? Tarmac doesn't do them. Haydn.
  3. Sadly I don't think Will or myself will fit in 1.
  4. And you settled for that?!? I would've taken the car back from them and told them to go through the court if they wanted me to pay as they agreed prior to the work that it would be on warranty!
  5. Just when you think "all the modding I have left to do is supercharging" you see something that matches the new red colour theme...
  6. I can see where that went wrong.
  7. HaydnH

    A work of Art

    Added Octet's photo to the first post... much better than my shoddy attempt!
  8. HaydnH

    A work of Art

    Muteki SR48s with the matching lockers (supplied by Tarmac). I can't really give a quantitative answer as I haven't had much chance to play with them yet, but I'm already a lot more confident in the cars ability to stop safely and quickly.
  9. HaydnH

    A work of Art

    EDIT: This is a much better shot from Octet - thanks! Sadly the photo's don't do these justice and my car's a little dirty:
  10. Sorry this doesn't help you at all, but I just did a google search to see what the alloys look like and found this rather battered Z, what a shame!
  11. My old battery used to go flat all the time and I needed the code regularly. Nissan can provide them but the need the serial numbers etc from the back of the headunit to be able to provide the right one, so if you're in a position where you can photo the numbers yourself do it rather than allowing Nissan to charge loads to remove the thing.
  12. Comeeeee on, stick your name down! I suppose I've got a 2013 Vignette already... not particularly interested in CERN though. I'll see if I can get a few days off and maybe spend the day driving around the Alps while you're being geeks.
  13. You're probably better off getting aftermarket if you can find 1 that fits. Zmanalex will probably have the OEM Bose ones though.
  14. Sorry for the later response, I wasn't subscribed to this thread. I'll give that a go thanks.
  15. Awesome, although you know she's probably going to end up dating some Vin Diesel fast and the furious types right?
  16. All the nice Swiss roads start about 3 hours to the east.
  17. I always wanted some of these... just not for over US$1000! http://www.jhaudio.com/product/jh16-pro-custom-ear-monitor I'm sure there's other manufacturers out there who do cheaper custom moulded headphones though.
  18. Was waiting for that. I"ve been meaning to do that for ages!!! I need to stick my front plate back on today, if you're at the grasshopper tomorrow I'll have plenty of sticky plate tape left.
  19. Can you get a suction cup mount to attach it to a car panel?
  20. By "all getting along fine" I think he means "all waiting for the human to die so they can start feeding".
  21. E-bay usually do replacements with just the Z logo on, there's an active thread on here about a groub buy for them somewhere also.
  22. I do sell those as well but find they don't really work, you just can't get enough preassure. My home made versions can create plenty of pressure (and therefore boost) but does require a little bit of effort, kind of like human powered NOS. After seeing Wasso's plenum spacers I even started doing them in different colours: Please visit my website for more performance products: www.TheBigBHPCon.co.uk Do you have these in "proper" blue please? Christ I'm not copying another image from google images my website.
  23. New and preowned are in stock and good to go same/next day.
  24. Of course!
×
×
  • Create New...