Jump to content

HaydnH

Members
  • Posts

    5,184
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HaydnH

  1. Haha this sticker makes me laugh, why they put it in there I'll never know Apparently a lot of Japanese business men won't buy a car unless they can take a friend/colleague/customer to the golf course with both their bags in the boot...
  2. Didn't fancy doing in between the letters?
  3. I reckon spoilers ruin the lines of the roadsters fat arse, but that's personal preference... I agree about the roof up thing, especially from the rear quarter! I've kind of got used to it though.
  4. Isn't this a ?
  5. And the caravans.
  6. There's 2 blacks for the 350, Ebisu and Kuro... Can't remember which years had which though, the plaque on the door sill tells the paint code though. Search paint codes on here.
  7. I found the Birdview absolutely fantastic in Switzerland, I did miss program it once and it tried to take me on a car train through a mountain but the "alter waypoint using map" feature worked really well for that... just drag the waypoint to that nice twisty looking thing.
  8. Yep, AD08s.
  9. Ahhh found a slightly better one of the rear, at least you can see the vents:
  10. Nismo V1 front and sides, Chargespeed rear (sorry not a great photo to see the rear):
  11. I reckon these look sexier:
  12. I just got a quote of £295 for lug nuts... still tempted. :blink: :blink: But they're soooo sexy!
  13. I just got a quote of £295 for lug nuts... still tempted.
  14. Yes it's the usual aftermarket tapered kind for the Rays. Not the ball or flat type some other manufacturers use.
  15. GOOD LORD! i want a roadster! jeezas amaze BALLS Thanks, it got a LOT of attention during the drive to Italy via Switzerland.
  16. Next year I might write some instructions on how to program birdview for the routes as long as I get them provided early enough.
  17. The bolts & nuts that hold the outer eibach studs to the spacer is what I'm after replacing, they're from Eibach so not OEM. I could measure mine but that would require taking a wheel off, removing the spacer, removing a stud, measuring the stud, reassembling and fitting... then buying a sample stud and repeating the process... which I may have to do eventually anyway but I'm at work.
  18. Probably more than me tbh. I used to check every time I used the car (I don't use it much), but that's got less and less often as I keep reading it as full and it never uses a drop, then again it's only done 23k miles.
  19. Hi CS, If they're not fitted yet, is there anychance you could have a look and guess the shape/size of the bolt head and also the washer/nut? I'm beginning to think that this is going to be more hassle than it's worth just trying to find the right bolts! Haydn.
  20. Maybe she likes a bit of girth?
  21. Awesome thanks! I guess that's a 25mm spacer so the stud is about 50mm full length. An extra 5mm or so won't matter too much.
  22. And you went back to them? What year is the car? It's worth noting that the revup engines (2006? I think that's the right one?) have been known to burn oil, so if that's the case you may want to keep a keen eye on the levels... just ask Octet how many litres he went though at Wales last year.
  23. Whre are you based? If you temporarily need an OEM exhaust piece just to get through the MOT I'm sure there's someone close to you with 1 hanging around.
  24. M12 x 1.25 x <length> ?
×
×
  • Create New...