Jump to content

HaydnH

Members
  • Posts

    5,184
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HaydnH

  1. I prefer the feeling of going down rather than up...
  2. Why do you think I'm interested?
  3. Thanks, I think the HR set is slightly different though, Ian found some measurements I believe... I've PMed him.
  4. Holy crap, even a single plain steel washer from pro bolt is £2.48: http://www.pro-bolt.com/stainless-steel-flat-washer-m10.htm
  5. For the 70 piece HR set: US$269 = £170 = £2.45 per bolt/washer/nut. Which is about the same price (ignoring import) as a single steel bolt from Pro-Bolt: http://www.pro-bolt.com/stainless-steel-dome-head-bolt-m6-x-1-00mm-x-10mm.html
  6. If drinks with my mate who's Mrs gave birth this week are cancelled I may pop along, would probably get there at 8ish though, how long are you staying?
  7. I found this company last week who look like they make nice Bolt kits: Unfortunately the resellers listed in there "Where to Buy" list don't seem to sell the products so I've sent them an email asking where I can buy them from. However if they don't respond they list each bolt required for the 350Z DE, HR and even Nismo and have good PDF fitting guides: DE: http://www.galleryfr...03-06-Guide.pdf HR: http://www.galleryfr...07-08-Guide.pdf Nismo: http://www.galleryfr...Nismo-Guide.pdf You can cross reference the codes in the PDFs on the following page which give each bolts specs: http://www.galleryfresh.com/2.html For example, 8S and 8SW (Washer) are these: I'll update this post if I get a response or if I find a supplier who can do similar bolts using the above info. Maybe others would like to order if I'm getting them from the US to reduce postage. Haydn.
  8. Remind me to get my password sorted out by then!
  9. The required air pressure when "warm" will vary depending on what the temperature of the air in the tyres is. I'm sure you could take a temperature reading and figure it out with some basic maths but it's much easier to drive slowly straight to the garage in the morning and if it's really that far to the garage then add a few PSI to compensate, then measure with a handheld gauge the next morning to see if it's fallen to 35 or not.
  10. Any chance of BASE lessons?
  11. Lsd should be ok with it as thats what it does when turning a corner anyway the outside wheel spins faster than the inside? I think this would be different, similar to why MOT testers shouldn't use a rolling road to test the brakes of cars with LSDs I suppose?
  12. Abbey is only 20 minutes away.
  13. It's canvas as standard, but if I needed a new roof I'd personally upgrade to mohair (which the 370Z uses) as it's about the same price and looks a lot better quality.
  14. You guys should let us locals know you're doing this kind of stuff, we might even pop along.
  15. I was looking last weekend and found a place that sold mohair replacements in about 5 different colours for £440... can't find the bloody site now! Not that I'm planning on a respray but had the idea that if I ever did respray red wouldn't the black roof look wierd and was looking for a red mohair job... I'll see if I can find the site in my history or bookmarks when I get home.
  16. Speaking of polished engine bays, I may need a chat at some point as that's coming up on the Zeditus list...
  17. Would you buy a £100k Nismo GTR or a second hand McLaren MP4 for the same money?
  18. I thought you already had ART pipes? I keep thinking about a carbon bonnet, there's 1 for sale that's the same as the bonnet bulge we'd I'd opt for... but I keep thinking on a black car it doesn't stand out enough to be worth it and if I remember correctly the weight saving isn't great so I'd prefer to keep the shiny paintwork. More like phase "A" given the name of the engine, assuming that's phase 2 of course.
  19. I did a lot of those passes in July, awesome fun!
  20. I think Keyser has Ksports, might be worth dropping them a PM and asking his opinion.
  21. Oh dear... must resist...
  22. HaydnH

    Benen Tow Hooks

    Well I eventually ordered the Amazon ones, considering they were about twice the price of certain e-bay fakes I thought I'd risk it... they've arrived... they're fake. I'll be returning them and the hunt continues!
  23. How can you hate Tapas? It's just regular food served in smaller portions so you can have multiple things, meat balls, prawns etc etc
  24. Quick, post another 4 posts before someone complains about selling a car on here without having 100 posts!
×
×
  • Create New...