Jump to content

HaydnH

Members
  • Posts

    5,184
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HaydnH

  1. They went to Wales and didn't invite everyone else? The GITS!
  2. 6 tonnes Doubt that will fit in my roadster!
  3. I did a similar thing at the Wales meet in 2011, rolled back in to a wooden fence pole, luckily did no damage but the fence pole made a rather load cracking sound. I used to leave it in gear but my HB seems much better since I had my brakes upgraded.
  4. Yeah, I've lost a few 911T's (Blister Comet's) from this . just use the cheat to get those back There's a cheat? Just as I'm about to finish the stupid thing I find out there's a cheat? UGH!
  5. A few points for those that won't be going for 100% or collect the boring spacehip parts/letter scraps etc but want to do the side missions: - Collecting the letter parts unlocks at least 1 other mission, probably more. - Completing the Epsilon user questionnaire on their website via your mobile as Michael unlocks 5 or so side missions - The last 2 or so towing side missions for Tonya don't appear on the map, you have to call her with your mobile to do them. I believe this also unlocks more missions.
  6. Removed by user.
  7. ... when did it change to "YAAAAAAARRRRRRRP!", have I just not noticed or is it a recent thing?
  8. There are UK companies on the net that will do it for you for about £440, doesn't seem worth the hassle of doing it yourself, especially if something goes wrong and the roof leaks or won't open/close properly.
  9. Ponce Hey! If someone's going through this effort to get a specific ingredient it has to be damn good! I usually go for a black espresso at home as I can't be bothered buying milk/sugar!
  10. A bit O/T, but wow - how do you keep the metal work at the front of the block so shiny!? *jealous* Don't ask me, it's a google image search!
  11. It's about 4-5 miles from me so I can pop in, probably this weekend if they're open on Saturdays? How much do you want and PM me your address for postage, I'll send you my bank details once I know the cost incl postage after I've shipped it (probably on Monday). There's 2 conditions though, 1) the £5 for charity as you mentioned (it can go to the forum) and 2) You need to provide the recipe for that latte to me!
  12. Did you ask at the counter in your local Tesco's super market? When I went they had none on the shelves but plenty behind the counter. You would have thought they'd at least put a sign up saying this, I saw at least 3 guys walk up to the games section and then leave the store empty handed.
  13. No need to post a photo of the engine really, Terence, this is a HR engine: Note the 2 air filter housings at the front leading in to the plenum on both sides of the engine and the dipstick right at the front. If yours only has the filter leading in to the plenum on the right side and your dipstick is a RPITA to get to then it's not a HR. Also the engine cover is different on the HR to the prior engines.
  14. I haven't tried Tim's Iron Awe stuff yet, but if it's like the Iron Max stuff then it's excellent as an alloy cleaner as well, although it does make your disks look "rusty" until you give use the brakes next.
  15. Possibly the best screenshot I've seen! How on earth did you get the shark there?!?
  16. I use these and so far 1 has lasted me about 15 washes (i.e: 60 tyres) and still seems like new, albeit a bit blacker than new:
  17. I think at events like this the spectators assume there will be marhsalls etc who are far more experienced at dealing with this kind of thing. Untrained people trying to help are more likely to be a hinderance, although if there was no marshalls reacting I'd probably jump in after about 30 seconds.
  18. I finished it yesterday, apart from me missing making a ton of money through the franklin/lester missions I don't see much point in me restarting, you can replay the missions anyway and there's still loads of stuff for me to do (boring collect the parts/stunt jump crap though).
  19. PS3 or XBox? Mine seemed to take forever to load first time on the PS3, like 30 minutes or so!!
  20. I'm not sure that Darren will be interested in your reply to something he posted 2 months ago considering he's selling his Z now.
  21. RT-P do a lot of advertising wrapping for vans, could be worth chatting to Ray or Taras.
  22. I can undertsand them wanting to charge people to hopefully put off people with no interest in buying, but if I was seriously looking for a car and they tried to charge me for a test drive of that car I'd tell them to eff off!
  23. See my sig ha ha Thank god they sorted that on the HR.
×
×
  • Create New...