Jump to content

HaydnH

Members
  • Posts

    5,184
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HaydnH

  1. I'm guessing that's a joke username/post... but I like it! 10+ years ago I called the AA as my MR2 Turbo wouldn't start, the AA guy jumped in the car and tried to turn it over for about 5 minutes until I asked him to stop as my throttle cable was starting to smoke!! The guy couldn't fix it so towed the car to a garage, after explaining the problem the guy undid the earth strap, cleaned it, bolted it back on and the car was fine after that. Apparently the smoking throttle cable gave it away as the current was finding the next best route to earth... suprised the AA guy didn't know that. Since then I use other companies but that was a long time ago so maybe they've improved since.
  2. I've decided on the colour for my engine bay parts now, duplicolor MetalCast Red, should match the brakes fairly well:
  3. To be honest I don't think I'll use much from this box. The Iron X can go in to top up my full bottle of it and I'll use the microfiber... not too bothered with the glazes/wax as I'm quite happy with my polish and wax combo.
  4. Longest, he doesn't have 8 of them!
  5. No fix for the annoying as hell cars disappearing from your garage bug then, guess there won't be as they're concentrating on the online bits.
  6. Bloody hell! For £400 you may as well get a full new bumper!
  7. What kind of meet is this?!? Luckily all this lot arn`t coming If we came you wouldn't get anything done lol. Good luck with the stripping down The 4 in that photo and the thought of them stripping down... christ I'm definitely starting to change my mind about attending!
  8. I really want to get into Urbexing - Chernobyl must be pretty amazing I think this one is in Russia somewhere - disused themepark I'd be interested in that, maybe we should make a list of places in Europe and do a Z/Urbex road trip! I'm sure some of the photographers on here would be interested.
  9. Hmmmm: http://www.theregister.co.uk/2013/10/03/tesla_safest_car_ever_made_model_s_ev_crashes_and_burns_only_share_price_hurt/ It's good that Tesla provided an update at the end of the article at least, makes it sound better than reported.
  10. 101 dba, it even says that on the link above.
  11. Isn't the Stillen SC the one that gives next to no performance increase and you need a stupid bonnet to fit it under?
  12. I've been meening to get to Bedford to try the Zs new brakes out, might turn up on the day and see if I can get on track as I can't guarantee I'm free that day yet.
  13. You haven't got around to spraying the oil dipstick yet then?
  14. If it was the GTM HR kit I'd be interested...
  15. They lose against the DE in a drag race though....hehe Really?
  16. I don't have the collectors edition, fancy saying what happens in spoiler tags? What instructions?
  17. More like scared to attend any future Z meets.
  18. From what I remember I believe the HR can run on 95 anyway without issues, still not advised though.
  19. OH dear! Personally if I sold my car and the new owner did that to it I'd prefer not to know!
  20. What a photo!
  21. Oh yeah, did anybody else have one of these:
  22. Hold the moon/sleep button for 2 seconds if I remember correctly.
  23. It depends on the year of Z, better to check that multi maps are available for your year before hand if it's important to you. I don't think I'd want a 95 and 98 map though, if you forget to switch you're doing damage, it's useful for valet maps though.
  24. Well done guys, that reminds me... I really need to drop my car off for that rear bumper work!
  25. If you have an UpRev you could always put the valet map on if you're that worried.
×
×
  • Create New...