Jump to content

HaydnH

Members
  • Posts

    5,184
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HaydnH

  1. I really wish this was longer! If anyone can find a full copy please reply with the link! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeO2q8FzcnM
  2. Not a bad shout, if I haven't got a dispatched e-mail by the time I get home I might do that... assuming I don't go to the pub on the way home...
  3. I only ordered it last night from Amazon, I guess they'll be so busy shipping the other orders that mine won't even get dispatched today.
  4. Mk2 -> Mk3 MR2? I'm sure I could think of others if I put my mind to it.
  5. Possibly a lose connection somewhere which while on the back of the flat bed made contact again?
  6. And in other news Apple are releasing a new version of their mobile phone:
  7. My car feels great with them on. 1st thing to do as it's free is to check tyre preassures (35PSI all round when cold), even when they're down to 34PSI I could feel a huge difference on the REO50As, failing that alignment, spacers will exacerbate any small issues with your geo.
  8. Are they not pretty terrifying in standing water and even worse on cold roads though? I mean, Federal RS-R and Toyo 888 are the testes on a track but I wouldnt run them through winter, Ive tried with DO-1J's and 888's and having to stick to 25mph or start spinning isnt my idea of fun Never had a problem with grip in the wet. They were a bit slippy at Brands in January after they gritted the track (seriously!) but considering about 15 cars spun off or went in to barriers that day and we didn't I'd say they're pretty good in the cold as well, still progressive and plenty of feedback so you can feel how much grip you do have.
  9. Have you spent any money yet? I have managed to avoid it by playing old levels against friends to earn bonus points, but it's getting to the stage now where it's getting tough to earn enough money to upgrade or buy new cars! Oh and you're too good at that bloody game! Nope not spent any real money and I'm not going to! R$ can be farmed at R$40k per race in the accolade open (last race, Suzuka I think) which takes about 8.5 minutes using the "set the clock a day forward to receive an extra 100% daily bonus" thing, still freaking slow considering the Agera is R$2.3mil! It's gold coins you'll struggle with and have to pay a lot of real money for if you want to complete it, my advice is not to spend it on anything you don't have to to progress and save it for the Zonda-R and Agera-R, you'll still be short though.
  10. I'm going to throw Yokohama AD08s in to the mix, much better than the RE50As, especially on the MR2 we use on track.
  11. Real Racing 3 on iOS and Android have Brands (Indy only) and a few variations of Silverstone... and it's free. Well I say free if you actually want to complete the game 100% it'll cost you about £250!!!
  12. Great to hear he's improving! I have to say your team still provided fantastic service during this tough time, thanks again.
  13. Any (in focus) photos of the engine bay?
  14. They should have asked for photos that were in focus!
  15. I love that... As a manager of a production support team I'm a bit worried about some of the production related comments though: :scare: When the production support manager reads the above comments:
  16. Come to Wales in May for the best one of the year! Worth driving up there for it.
  17. Still pissing it down here! I might give the car a quick snow foam and head up a bit later but doubt I'll camp tonight...
  18. Needs spacers and high-ering.
  19. Lucky sod! It's been pissing down all day down here, guess I'll be heading up tomorrow now.
  20. I've been 2-3 times years ago and it was always lovely and sunny!
  21. £12.5k is quite a lot for a toy! Although I suppose you could make him an expert detailer by the time he's 10 and make him work for his pocket money. 5-10 years of having a perfectly detailed car... sounds like a cunning plan.
  22. I had the same problem, then I started driving a little slower when I had a passenger and the problem went away.
  23. What the hell is up with this rain? I'm still at home waiting to wash the car!
  24. It's raining, I'm hungover and I need to wash the car before heading up... I may be a little later than I expected!
  25. If it is I'll probably get them in sometime before 2016, beat that!
×
×
  • Create New...