Jump to content

HaydnH

Members
  • Posts

    5,184
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HaydnH

  1. I use a Zee bracket:
  2. HaydnH

    HR Engine Cover

    Is it really all one piece or is it 2 pieces fastened together? The plastics are different colours, would've thought some dental floss between the 2 parts would seperate them?
  3. Don't think it was me, what did they look like?
  4. I'm available most nights this week apart from tonight really.
  5. Do you still need the clips for the rear? They're still sitting in my car.
  6. HaydnH

    HR Engine Cover

    I'm looking to paint part of my engine cover but would prefer to work on a spare in the likely scenario of me cocking it up! Anyone got one available? There's 2 on e-bay for sale but I don't really want to pay £200 for 2 covers: http://www.ebay.co.u...=item337f13e14b Also, anyone know if the silver part comes off easily as thats the bit I want to spray. p.s: I've PMed Alex already before you say anything!
  7. Years ago after visiting my brother in Wales I stopped at a garage to pump up the tyres, while I was pumping up the rear near side tyre a kid was trying to steal the dust cap off the front off side wheel! Gotta give the kid credit, he's got balls at least... not so much in the brain department though.
  8. Nor me.
  9. I'm at 95% complete now, just need to complete the stunt jumps, under the bridge, knife flying things to do and 1 street race. I've also got a couple of misc tasks which don't seem to register - for example I've robbed a store with both Michael and Franklin but the "rob a store" misc task doesn't get completed on the R* social club checklist, maybe there's a specific store you need to rob or something. I've also got 1 strangers & freaks mission to complete but apparently that doesn't unlock until a while after 100% completion. There's probably a ton of stuff to do even after 100% completion though.
  10. The spaceship part where you have to land a helicopter under the bridge is a PITA! I keep blowing up.
  11. HaydnH

    Best tyres

    You might want to check witht the guys on here whether the profile drop will effect TCS, seems to be a common problem with non-oem size tyres but I personally don't know the limits that will cause TCS issues.
  12. HaydnH

    Best tyres

    By that reckoning AD08s are about £25 better per corner than MPSSs according to Camskill.
  13. HaydnH

    Best tyres

    I'd say Yokohama AD08s but they'll probably come in around £200 per corner.
  14. Gingers can find love too . . http://www.findaginger.com If I join that site am I dating or selling myself?
  15. HaydnH

    Best tyres

    I reckon the search Nazi's should be here first...
  16. If it was my wedding I would have of invited you guys! But then that's unlikely considering I'm single... and ginger...
  17. You didn't invite us on your Euro jaunt I didn't think my friends would be happy with you lot turning up to their Wedding!
  18. Don't know why it feels better as the handbrake is completely separate from your normal brake calipers. The brake shoes sit inside the drum on the rear. Only think that I can think of is that you new rear discs have better friction on the internals(if you replaced your discs that is) Yep I'm aware of that, I think it's something to do with the new discs as they came without the hole in the back for the handbrake calibration (or whatever) which had to be drilled in, whatever the reason the handbrake only raises a fraction of the previous distance but grips a lot better.
  19. No worries... you still owe me the recipe though purely for the offer.
  20. Can't believe I sat at home doing f'all because I was on antibiotics and not meant to drink when I could have been having fun in Wales... damn you all!!
  21. So Will, Octet and Wasso went to Wales?!? Who else was there?
  22. I've been after one of the OEM 350Z roadster covers for ages, the thin black indoor ones. My underground parking is so dusty that 2 days after washing it needs a rinse off at least, bloody annoying!
  23. If you can't earn trophies with the cheats I won't bother with them... maybe once I finish for fun...
  24. Yep, I was thinking it was something to do with Ian being from up north (well, comparatively) rather than an exhaust note.
×
×
  • Create New...