Jump to content

HaydnH

Members
  • Posts

    5,184
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HaydnH

  1. If you need a car because your old car is being sold I'd personally I'd walk away, either you or the seller repairing the car will take a while, you could probably find an equally good example elsewhere quicker. Alternatively ask the buyer for your car to delay?
  2. Why does that deserve a ninja smiley? Surely you've just told us why you're going there?
  3. Thank go for that! Someone would have to be nuts to lend you a whole car!
  4. This just sounds dodgey! Maybe you should explain more.
  5. Sure, if it's about the same price I'll take 1 of each...
  6. I refuse to read this thread as I don't want to know what I missed.
  7. Do you have the brake fluid cover for the other side as well?
  8. HaydnH

    Syron???????????

    The problem with tyre review sites is that someone with a Ford KA may rate a cheaper tyre 9/10 due to it lasting ages and providing plenty of grip for pottering around town in a Ka, get 99 people with small cars buying the same tyre and thinking the same and you get a score of 891/990 or 9/10. One idiot with a performance car buys them due to the rating, realises their shite and rates them 1 out of 10 but the score is still 892/1000 or 9/10.
  9. Are you advertising anywhere else? That price seems very reasonable for such a low mileage HR roadster, would've thought it would sell quickly! Hope mines worth more than that TBH although I haven't looked at prices for a while.
  10. Could be worse, both would probably try and kill you so you'd react the same.
  11. Voted... but you missed the "Ask people to label their posts correctly" option.
  12. HaydnH

    Image request

    This is only lowered about 15mm on 20/25mm spacers, I personally don't think I'd want to go much lower as the wheels fit just about perfect in the arches:
  13. I agree, as I said above, it maybe a little shady but it's not illegal. Having said that I'd like to see what they do with an absolutely mint phone in it's original box with all the manuals etc.
  14. If that happened and someone was interested in just the bumper I know someone who's interested in the diffuser.
  15. I love the wall all the photo's show nice clean cars... apart from the Z which is filthy like it has been driven properly and not pansied around.
  16. great view on ripping people off, well done. Sounds like business to me.
  17. Well you're obviously not having enough... errr.... fun... in your Z.
  18. HaydnH

    Baffled sumps

    Various tracks (e.g: Brands) either recommend a baffled sump or never letting you tank get below half empty due to the speed/camber of corners.
  19. Think he means Yeti's fist etc. I stick mine in the washing machine with my microfibers and haven't had a problem with it, I do have to brush it but that takes a minute or so, even if that means I can wash the car 5 times more without having to polish the swirls out I'm probably still saving time compared with the time taken polishing.
  20. I saw it get to £350 ish and thought I'd put up with not being happy with the rear carbon diffuser on mine for that price. I did see just the carbon bit on sale for £400 before though so was still tempted, glad I choose not to though tbh. £400 is a chunk of the SC costs I'm looking at...
  21. I guess if there was separate 350 and 370 for sale forums we'd need a general Z forum as well for parts that can be used for both.
  22. I think it's also to balance out the economy, apparently there's some glitch where you can buy a bike and sell it over and over somehow (don't know the full details). They've been banning people for it but I guess they think the economy needs balancing for the ones they miss.
  23. My biggest annoyance so far is the fact you can't see the city map while you're in a shop. So other players can stand outside and point their gun at the door, as soon as you step outside you get shot and have no idea they're outside waiting for you. It's only happened to me twice but it's cheap as hell! At least there's plenty of ATMs so you can deposit your money so the killer gets sod all from you.
  24. Standard Z = 2003 - 2006 ......276bhp Facelift version = MY06 onwards (this refers to a range of small improvements on these models, eg., improved quality interior, speed sensitive power steering and LED rear taillight cluster - plus other things) .......296bhp Bonnet Bulge = MY07 onwards (taller engine 'with 80% new components', apparently) .......313bhp Edited to add bhp's DE is still the quickest down the quarter of a mile though I've read that before, still don't believe it though.
  25. I'm playing online now, I've completed everything in single player other than a few of the random encounters. Online seems a little odd at the minute, I just seem to do the same missions over and over again.
×
×
  • Create New...