Jump to content

HaydnH

Members
  • Posts

    5,184
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HaydnH

  1. HaydnH

    gold wheel nuts

    Some matching wheel nut/callipers in this thread (red/red though not gold/gold): http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/78140-new-brakes-all-round-traders-deals/#entry1161572
  2. Search the forum for "breaking" or contact Clark Motorsport/Zmanalex, you'd probably get them cheaper from them as well.
  3. I don't know how much they were as an option, they came on the later GT models as standard anyway. But the reason they're so cheap now is supply and demand, plenty of people taking them off their cars to fit after market alloys but not that many people wanting to buy them. Personally I think they're amazing quality alloys that suit the Zs looks really well, can't imagine changing them myself.
  4. I thought all the cars you'd ever owned were ginger?
  5. What's even more frustrating though is when you get to a sensible legal place to over take these people, pass them at no more than the legal posted speed limit and then you notice in your rear view mirror that they are repeatedly flashing there lights at you like you have just done something wrong for over taking them. They in your rear view long enough for you to see them repeatedly flash their lights?
  6. Saw this a while ago, good to listen to it again though.
  7. Get in touch with one of the tuners on here (Abbey, H-dev, TDI etc) and ask them. Probably your best bet would be to find a proper SC kit from GTM, Vortech etc and get a discount for not including the SC, that's assuming the mounts for the SC you have match (GTM use Rotrex iirc but even then you'd want to check). To put costs in to perspective for a later HR engine you'd be looking at £2.5k for a new Rotrex SC unit but for a full SC build you're talking £10k+. Even if you can get the SC for £100 you'd still need the other £7.5k+ unless you're doing all the work yourself (considering the above I'm guessing that won't be the case).
  8. Not at all! They're only the price of a very cheap 350Z.
  9. I'm sure Tarmac will be able to get good quality bolts.
  10. I can't believe that letting any car regardless of age idle for a while would do harm, are you telling me letting it idle will get anything in the bay anywhere close to the temperatures those components will get to on a track day or after a long motorway run? Letting it idle and then ragging it immediately afterwards may not be a good idea though.
  11. My favourite forum post on waxing, supernatural as per above: http://forum.dodojui...opic.php?t=1873 The results speak for themselves:
  12. Tarmac, I'll need to check if someone like RT-P can fab washer fitments for the aerosync bumper, other than that I'm in if you go ahead.
  13. Not HFCs though I was out for leaving drinks with work last night...
  14. Shine Auto do a V2 in PU if I remember rightly. As long as it's in time for Wales so I can destroy it as soon as I put it on.
  15. Sure? Still think they could have done better.
  16. Sometimes I think I'm in the wrong job! That looks like a great thing to get paid to do.
  17. Yes, just ask anyone who was at Wales 2 years ago and saw my car roll back in to a wooden post! Although the HB is much better now I've had a brake upgrade.
  18. Motordyne ART are fine... bit pricey though.
  19. ...and I keep saying if you do it I'll take 1, fed up of respraying my fibreglass one every 5 minutes! I'll probably save money in the long run.
  20. These are sexy:
  21. Someone needs to learn how to take photos! That's just about the worst I've seen on a car ad.
  22. I don't think they'd suit a Z imho.
  23. Think you're on the wrong forum Adem Well that's enough of the forum for one day!
  24. I prefer the looks of the rays, I love the way the spokes match the door handles with the 3 "dots"... sad I know.
×
×
  • Create New...