Jump to content

HaydnH

Members
  • Posts

    5,184
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HaydnH

  1. HaydnH

    Tommy kaira badge

    I feel the same about them tbh, I prefer shaved no badges.
  2. I'm tempted tbh, already PMed Bennett but going to sleep on it. Although considering I'd have to alter the rear bumper I don't want to end up with a clone of Wasso's rear end... as nice as his Mrs thinks it is.
  3. HaydnH

    Tommy kaira badge

    It's not a diffuser that will attach to the OEM bumper, it's part of the Chargespeed rear bumper.
  4. I was going to ask the same question, never heard of go faster sun strips.
  5. Are you saying your Mrs likes going topless? The blue Z is lovely, personally I'd debage the front and change the number plate to either a sticker or something like a Zee bracket to clean up the front end a bit though.
  6. The Muteki SR48s look similar, are made of steel and are good quality... available from Tarmac.
  7. Even better - THIS. Excuse the filth though, its a business and pleasure machine . Errr, I didn't mean a PC, I meant the PC engine, i.e: the first 16bit graphics console:
  8. Hmmm... Both I suppose lol Well I asked first!! http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/76591-hr-engine-cover/ Seriously though, if you do find a HR engine cover would you mind if I take it, paint it, swap my engine cover with painted one and send on the unpainted one I have?
  9. Are you looking for a HR or DE engine cover? I've been after a HR engine cover for ages!
  10. So a bit like this?
  11. Bennett, I'm just amazed you didn't make it 1.5 way using some of these:
  12. Don't worry, I've got that same dieing problem after switching from COD Black Ops 2 to COD Ghosts! I seemed to do alright in BF3 though.
  13. I do like the styling on that!
  14. Maybe us older types have lost our hearing in that frequency range and all Zeds do it?
  15. I asked Prestige on here about supercharging when I joined them, they estimated quiting about £1 per BHP for me, so an extra £160 -£180 ish I guess for 313ps to 480bhp. They also didn't up my premium at all when I added coilovers etc as they consider it safer rather than riskier (e.g: more power).
  16. Didn't Toyota have a Supra designed for ages that they planned on releasing as soon as the won an F1 championship? Maybe they've finally given up on that goal! I really thought Toyota were going to do better in F1 than they have done.
  17. A bit of "chattering" from the clutch is normal, don't think I've heard of whining from the transmission being normal though, if you're unsure walk away, there's loads around. Also look at the member cars for sale forum on here: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/51-zeds-for-sale/ Trade Link usually have a good selection of Zs stock, they're on here but seem to get a mixed response. Basically people seem to complain about their cars being overpriced, but you're paying extra for good service and warranty etc so in my view it's probably worth it to get a good car if they have what you're after: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/202-trade-link/
  18. I was going to get one, but considering none of my photos made it in I think I'll leave it.
  19. Do you use the '2 on track? We had a few Mk2 Tubbys for track use and the Yoko AD08s were amazing on track. Hence why I bought them for my Z.
  20. Think Zele is Japanese.
  21. I'd pay £150 incl postage etc if it was titanium with such a nice burn.
  22. I always wanted the Zele one, but for £200 + postage and tax it seems to much:
  23. What do you mean camping or am i just being daft? People sitting in corners waiting for people to move past them etc. I usually don't mind as I can run around and shoot them from behind, but on Ghosts it seems like 80% of people are camping so I get killed by one, move towards where he's sitting and get killed by another corner dweller on the way. Move towards the closest of the two campers and get taken out by a 3rd person sitting in a corner... and then probably spawn 6 foot in front of one of them facing the other away and get shot in the back just to really wind me up. I think it's mainly to do with the map design. And don't even get me started on the broken spawn system: [media] [/media]
  24. I was just looking to see what games are out soon as Ghosts is annoying the hell out of me with all the camping etc. Dark Soul's II is out in March, can't wait! I quite like COD, GTA, GT etc, but Demon's/Dark souls is probably the only game series I could get excited about a new one coming out. An enemy... oh I'm dead, a door... oh I'm dead, an item I can pick up... I'm dead, a bridge... and a dragon... I'm dead again, oh I'm dead and I don't even know what killed me now, ah crap a Boss... I'm dead, dead, dead, dead, ooh I've damaged it.. I'm dead... probably isn't to everyone's tastes though. It's nice that some games are still challenging, even on the hardest difficulty the COD series seems too easy on singleplayer.
×
×
  • Create New...