Jump to content

HaydnH

Members
  • Posts

    5,184
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HaydnH

  1. Nana's Dessert is my favourite at the minute: http://www.triphammer.co.uk/shop/4577805175/Nana%27s-Dessert/7345451 Tim's also just released Jaffa Cakes, Wine Gums and Honey Nut which I can't wait to try.
  2. I don't think you can order a Tarmac, just the bits he sells I'm sure he'd sell himself if you offered enough money, personally I'm not interested in buying him.
  3. It would look.... A....MAY....ZING! You mean A....GAY....ZING?
  4. Being a Taff - I wasn't! Can't believe the 6 nations is over already... well.. I guess we could smash the English so that's something to look forward to.
  5. YAY!! So when can I order Tarmac?
  6. Can you imagine this on a roadster with the top down?
  7. For 140p (£1.40) I was going to buy this and sell it on, oh the disappointment!
  8. Was he also convicted for theft or something?
  9. OI Shenley, give us a clue!!!
  10. Here buddy: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/69782-art-6-piston-357mm-kit-for-350z-370z-front-1550-rear-330mm-1500/
  11. Halfords do a kit with everything you need apart from the bulb kits as they're specific to each car. Didn't think a fire extinguisher was a requirement though? At least not for the countries I went to.
  12. The Art automotive ones are 357mm 6 piston: http://www.350z-uk.c...ear-330mm-1500/ Ahhh you mean MeisterR calipers in that size... nevermind me.
  13. MeisterRs are good value for money.
  14. Nor me.
  15. I don't even like the blades when they're on the Audi!
  16. My 313 HR only has 22K miles and has FNSH, after my last service I opened the 350Z leather bound thing to check they'd stamped the log book and there was no log book, went back in to ask where it was and they said there wasn't one. Think I'll start using Abbey from now on, after I've got another log book and got it restamped.
  17. I've got one of these and love it: Tenner on ebay: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-350z-Twist-Back-Tax-Disc-Holder-in-BLACK-/360377115171?pt=UK_Car_Interior_Accessories&hash=item53e8266223
  18. OMG I'm pretty sure it says on the bottle not to use it on open wounds!!! Well the injury was from a swimming pool in a dodgey hotel in Magaluf... they we're probably just being safe.
  19. Maybe that's why it's so cheap? Or are Roadsters really that cheap now? (please say no, please say no!!)
  20. I want to know what kind of person just leaves their Audi RS5 in a flood... for a month! If it was me I'd try and get it towed immediately, failing that I'd at least go back asap. Maybe they phoned the insurance company straight away, said it would be a write off due to water damage and the insurance company thought it would be cheaper to leave it there to disolve rather than dispose of it.
  21. What you really mean is that they got the spacers from the polishers and thought: "compared to Ian's polishing this is crap" right?
  22. Had one already unfortunately... having a bad day.
  23. I thought paper was actually one of the best materials for speaker cones? Something to do with weight and speed of response?
  24. I.... want.... a... cigarette....
  25. I like it! Definitely thinking outside the box! I have some of this stuff sitting in a cupboard from when I almost split my head in half (OK it wasn't that bad) and was advised to put it on the wound by the Spanish surgeons, but never used it as the NHS said to leave to wound alone. Great to know I now have a use for it if my soft top ever gets mouldy.
×
×
  • Create New...