Jump to content

HaydnH

Members
  • Posts

    5,184
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HaydnH

  1. HaydnH

    Buster Baffled

    Only you guys would make something out of scaffolding for track use.
  2. Unless those colours are on the BMW logo... on a Z.
  3. Oh, here's my order, think I went a bit OTT:
  4. Yep, I was on Honey Nut on Friday which was absolutely gorgeous, think I might have to buy a big bottle of it. Was on Creme Egg yesterday, which was nice but a bit too sweet to vape a lot of, then again I couldn't actually eat that many cream eggs so I guess I should have expected that. I've either got yet another cold or my sinuses have gone mental from quiting so my tastes a bit screwed today, can't decide whether to try Jaffa Cakes or go for a nice cigar flavour I like and save the Jaffa for when I'll be able to appreciate it.
  5. I've got a neighbours cat who loves sleeping on my car, especially after it's just been waxed... however it seems to slip off leaving slight claw marks down the side. I need to polish more often.
  6. I'm on the fruit pastels flavour this morning, hoping my next delivery arrives this afternoon as I want to be on either Honey Nut or Jaffa Cakes this evening and all I've got left it Lemon Bon Bons.
  7. Really sorry to hear this Squee, the main thing is that nobody was hurt, and with that in mind does it really matter who's fault it was? Both of you are insured. Having said that, I actually agree with Wayne. Consider if the roles were reversed and a member from this forum was driving down the motor, due to a transmission fault their rear tyres locked up or similar and they had to emergency stop, would people blame them if someone went in to the back of them? Haydn.
  8. Hi Dan, Are you new to the Zed? If you're looking for the "best" exhaust with a budget of £3-400 your bank account may be in for a bit of a shock, the Zeds relatively expensive to modify. Be careful with the Zeditus! Haydn.
  9. +1 for the Das6 Pro, easy to Polish with even for a beginner like me. I like the Yeti's and Wookie's fist:
  10. I'm sure Tarmac could order 1 for stock.
  11. I think it looks better on lighter colours tbh, the vents stand out a little more. (Says someone who has a chargespeed rear on a black).
  12. I don't believe the Cusco fits the later HR engined cars though if you've got a 07-08 Z.
  13. Ahhhh... '05 plate, that one that had a remote control I believe (someone confirm that please!). Do you have the remote anywhere? If not hopefully a member on here with the same sat nav could possibly try their remote. It could be an excuse for a mini meet now that Winter is almost over.
  14. Ahhh that famous internet movie, two birds one zed...
  15. God yeah..... oh hang on are you talking about the animations I have no idea what you're talking about!
  16. Not sure if this is a repost, 350Z near miss @ 5:10: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xe6-NIaEovY
  17. Pretty amazing what a coupld of white lines can do!
  18. JESUS! NSFW Please!!!!
  19. I can't tell from those photo's, never seen mine in bits before! Assuming it's OEM, are you sure it wasn't working? If you hold the "sleep/moon" button down for 3+ seconds it shuts off and doesn't display anything. (I think that the right button! Haven't been in the car for a while, stupid winter!). Also, did you buy the car from a dealer or private? If a dealer they should be fix it if you bought it and it doesn't work.
  20. 1. Spat - Blue 2. Cal - Red 3. Lmc-Blue 4. Lyndzzz - Blue 5. Ceejay - Red 6. Briggsybriggs1-blue 7. Paddy - Blue 8. HaydnH - Red
  21. Hey Jerrick, Your website doesn't list the GT1 as available for the Z33? I'm glad I have the Zeta-S already, otherwise I'd be tempted with the GT1.
  22. Doubt it, looks like the standard hose posi-lock fitting or whatever it's called.
  23. Oh, ordered my first mechanical mod today, I've got Zeditus and Shinyitus now.
  24. Bit more expensive those E-liquids then I'm used to paying but some of the flavours on that site look really tasty. Sometimes just got to pay that little bit extra for the good stuff I guess though. Yep, it's a little more than other places, but the effort that goes in to them makes it worth it and I haven't had a bad qulity juices from him yet. A lot of them use real ingredients, especially the Tabacco flavours where he imports leaves from various countries to steep the juices in, some flavours aren't listed on the site because of it as he can't get enough leaves for example to meet the demand the website produces. The strawberry one's a good example, made with real strawberries, tastes just like real strawberries... which is a little odd at first, I always expect them to taste fake like milkshake or something.
×
×
  • Create New...