Jump to content

HaydnH

Members
  • Posts

    5,184
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HaydnH

  1. Good choice in tyres.
  2. Mines definitely Ebisu then, the coloured fleck that looks like hundreds & thousands is fairly obvious on mine.
  3. I was going to suggest exactly the same thing, had the same problem/fix when my battery died.
  4. If it did I think I'd be more worried about a law suit in the unlikely event that I hit a pedestrian, isn't that what they bonnet lift thing is for? Reducing harm to pedestrians? Or is my memory really that bad?
  5. Tell me about it, I have a black HR and can never remember the colour name! They are different though I believe.
  6. That's a good price! I just ordered one myself, as much as I love WebOS my old phone has just about had it.
  7. Keyser, if that's a photo of you and Buster then I'm extremely impressed with Graham's photoshop skills!
  8. Just looking at Vodafone upgrades... and it's exactly the same tariff as buying outright... what's the point? Think I may change provider!
  9. Where from?
  10. I'm still using my HP Pre 3 which is starting to fall apart, might take a punt on this.
×
×
  • Create New...