-
Posts
5,184 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by HaydnH
-
Picture the scene, Straun dies, haydn dies and they both scream 'Run away' at me So I run and the minotaur follows and keeps following and following, at one point I was scared to log off in case he followed me into the kitchen My favourite part was rocket launchering the minotaur off the edge by the nexus... WIN!!! And then him teleporting back after I revived you two and killing all three of us... fail.
-
THAT'S 93 RON MAUHAHAHAHAHA and no petrol pumps and it's frozen And a 1 ltr fuel tank! With an 8 litre engine that's been fitted in a robin reliant by Kwik fit apprentice monkeys in Grundy's kitchen using the cutlery drawer as a tool set.
-
Yep, there's 3 plates so 3 teams of two people on each, you just have to stop the praetorians (basically a hard minotaur) from getting on the plate, other Vex are fine and you can move off the plate yourselves once it's active/white. Takes about 2 minutes if you hold the plates. Most of the other parts until the final boss are pretty much stand there or hide, shoot stuff always/at specific times, stay alive and can easily be communicated on the fly or just before the section. The jumping puzzle seems to be tricky for some on the first few times though.
-
Only those that use the "new content" thingy, I just look at what's bold on the forum listing page and middle click any forums I want to read to open them in a new tab and work my way through all the tabs.
-
It's fairly easy once you get used to it. Basically three people at random (it used to be furthest away which was easier) get teleported to a small map, on that map one person will pick up a relic (a bit like a super sword of crota I suppose) and take out 3 mobs (hobgoblins/minotaurs) and the other two will have to destroy 7 oracles before heading out the portal. While they're doing that the other three that remain in the boss room have to defend two plates to keep the portals open, you can defend just one using all three if you like but if you're high enough levels it's easier just to hold both. Someone like myself will always shout out where we need to be though. If you're looking at videos I'd look at the ones telling you how to use the relic. Now that a random selection get teleported there's a good chance the 3 that go won't know how to use it. Both small maps are the same but with different skins and start at steps leading down. You need to pick it up almost immediately when you go in! I find it best to jump before the steps, keep hitting R1 in the air to attack which will basically make you fly, then when you're above the mobs aim at them and press R2 to smash them. Then R1/R2 attack the survivors. You then need to head back to the other two guys and cleanse them by pressing L1 for a second or so. The clense has to recharge, so the shorter you can hold it the quicker the recharge to clense again, if you don't keep the guys clensed then they go blind and the oracles will wipe the team and you start from the last check point.
-
If not hopefully a few of my usual lot will be up for it assuming they're on, they've probably already done it but might be in the mood to help out. Will have the headset ready I did it on Monday with some bloke I found on reddit who acts as a Sherpa for people who haven't done it before, there's quite a few people who do that for fun. Him, a friend of his and me plus 3 lvl 26 ish guys who'd never done it before completed it in about 1.25 hours which isn't bad at all.
-
If not hopefully a few of my usual lot will be up for it assuming they're on, they've probably already done it but might be in the mood to help out.
-
Seriously? I'd just move it now and get it over and done with lol.
-
It depends who you're with, the usual guys I do it with can do it in about 45 minutes or less. We did it on Tuesday though with 4 of the usual lot and two random people with two of the usuals disconnecting every minute due to the PSN issues, took us 4 bloody hours! Most of that was spent going back to the last checkpoint to grab those who were disconnected though or waiting in orbit to replace someone who gave up until he could stay online for more than 30 seconds. Anyone else up for it? EDIT: We're on PS4 btw.
-
But only from the unemployed.
-
I applied for about £5k worth of tickets and got £3.5k worth. I applied for every possible Wales game... amazingly I got them all apart from the final and third place play off! So that's 4 group games (including Wales vs Uraguay... yay!), 2 quarter finals which will contain either Wales, Eng or Oz (possibly Fiji?) vs RSA, Samoa, Scotland, Japan or USA (really not sure who will progress from that group, RSA for sure, Samoa or Scotland probably with USA and Japan not impossible underdogs?), and both Semi finals. I'm a bit dissapointed not to get the final, but I really can't complain... and if Wales get to the final I'll be driving to twickers and offering my Z for a ticket!
-
Vault of Glass only. You can do it once on normal and once on hard (good luck!) per week, each run gives you four chances to get items. VoG is the best thing in the game, sooo much fun! Finding 6 people who are up for it though is the hardest part lol. Actually, if we can find 5 lvl 27+ people (one or two lvl 26s would be OK if it's offset by lvl 28s and 29s) who haven't done it and can be online tomorrow mid morning I could run you guys through it as a 350Z party? EDIT: Not having done the raid isn't a requirement to join of course! If you've done it but fancy helping out for a bit of fun then you're more than welcome. The Vision of Conluence drops quite regularly from the raid (I've had 3) and is an awesome legendary scout rifle which has fire damage. Atheon's Epilogue drops regularly as well but I've been unlucky and haven't got it yet, a legendary auto rifle with void damage. There's two arc damage primaries as well (a pulserifle and hand canon). Having those really helps with the night fall strikes.
-
Your welcome. You will need them if you want to get the raid gear and hit level 30 though, or if you want to upgrade a different exotic to match your other sub classes abilities etc. I just need raid gloves or a helmet for my titan and I'll be 30 now, my Warlock and Hunter still only have 1 piece each though. I was off work with a cold on Monday and Tuesday, did that Nightfall 3 times in the morning lol. Doing it solo on my Warlock was pretty fun. p.s: I have about 120 ascendant shards now lol.
-
Yes, had Dotz back then (and a subby) Pete Different wheels in the car pics. Which ones will the buyer get? Did you read it? THIS VEHICLE IS AVAILABLE AT EXTRA COST WITH A SET OF NEW 19 INCH BLACK WHEELS THAT ARE SHOWN IN PICTURE ONE OR AT SCREEN WITH THE STANDARD RAY ALLOYS .
-
I'd be up for it, think you added me on PS4 already but didn't spot the request, will double check. Pretty busy tonight, might be on tomorrow morning/lucnh and Sunday evening possibly.
-
I'll just leave this here: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/69782-art-6-piston-357mm-kit-for-350z-370z-front-1550-rear-330mm-1500/
-
The GTM ones? Or do you make your own? Are you finiding it reliable to order from GTM at the minute? Still looking to SC but heard they were... errrr... awkward to order from?
-
Bit late posting but yes, the Racelogic does have launch control (depending which model you opt for). While stationary hold the button in, select what revs you want it to hold, clutch in, floor the loud pedal, when ready release the clutch and off you gooooooooo. Awesome. I quite like the noise it makes while bouncing off the fake rev limiter as well, anyone at Wales last year who heard Octet's car will know what I mean.
-
Spend a weekend with someone from the forum
HaydnH replied to mouthwash's topic in Off Topic Discussion
I'm regularly put in that category... usually by girls who obviously have no interest in me. I think the word "but" usually follows it. -
There are some lovely places around the Fleet area which is only 25 minutes to Weybridge and 40 minutes to London Waterloo depending on the time of day, fast trains etc. Maybe have a look at the areas around Odiham, Church Crookham, Hartley Whitney etc? It's not far to pop out for a Sunday Lunch, The Exchecquer in Church Crookham and The Phoenix in Hartley Whitney srping to mind although there's a lot of competition for good food pubs around there.
-
Yeah I can manage the daily strikes on my own but had to call on Hype to help me do a weekly strike on level 26, was a bit tough but we made it This weeks heroic/nightfall is pretty tough. I usually find the nightfall's easier than the heroics tbh, the added damage you deal from the "burn" (arc this week, void last week, fire next maybe?) helps loads, it's worth doing asap as well as you get a 25% bonus on everything (vanguard rep, cryptarch etc). Once you manage to get down to Phogoth though it's pretty easy, run to the door to open it, run back to the room before the door and snipe through the small gap in the 2 doors you can see through, if he move to the right just run in a chuck a grenade to his right and he'll move left again... just don't stay in that room before the boss room for more than 10 seconds or the screemer or whatever they're called will spawn.
-
PS4 or XBone? PS4 here, I'll be raiding tonight but probably busy with my usual raid partners. I doubt I'll get all three characters done tonight though so depending how it goes I may be doing it again over the next few days and hunting for additional raiders.
-
Bit late posting but yes, the Racelogic does have launch control (depending which model you opt for). While stationary hold the button in, select what revs you want it to hold, clutch in, floor the loud pedal, when ready release the clutch and off you gooooooooo.
-
Looking forward to doing the raid tonight, I have a lvl 29 Warlock plus a lvl 28 hunter and titan. Done the raid about 6 times and so far only got a chest piece for the titan. Hopefully I'll have better luck this week! BTW, I strongly recommend staying at lvl 28 until you have raid gear unless you're looking to do VoG on hard @ 29. 28 -> 29 takes a lot of shards which is a waste on legendary armour you'll replace with raid armour anyway.
-
Was that a set of red muteki ones by any chance?