-
Posts
5,184 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by HaydnH
-
WARNING To Andy: Search UK vapers for news on the sub tank, apparently there are reports of the insulator melting as it appears to be made of some sort of silica gel rather than the normal stuff. Check it out asap as it doesn't look safe. Sorry, would post the link but I'm on my phone.
-
That's a bit strong! p.s: Sorry for the thread revival... not been on much lately.
-
I have faith in you Adrian.
-
You know what I'm going to ask don't you?!?
-
Did you ask for Bitty? http://triphammer.co.uk/product/bitty/
-
Just seen this... good luck guys!! How easily can you get the elusive GTM SC kits?
-
I wouldn't count on it being very reliable! From one of the forum links he provided on the ebay add he writes:
-
I would've thought that if purely wanted to improve the 0-60 time you would be better spending the money on launch control, suspensionm tyres etc to get the power you already have down as efficiently as possible.
-
Why is there a large phallic shadow on the road?
-
*cringe*
-
Forgot how annoyed I get this time of year......grrrr
HaydnH replied to Kraziekatz1's topic in Off Topic Discussion
Apparently it was removed when the RTA was introduced in `72 (before I was born), I guess it's easier to allow some mildly dangerous driving rather than teach everyone to stick to the left. The highway code (#268) does include a "do not overtake on the left" but it's not a "must not" and therefore not based on a legal requirement. Interesting. -
The following reasons are for not buying the DLC: - £20 for 1 raid, 3 brief story missions, 2 strikes and some new armour/weapons seems like a complete and utter rip off! - The 3 story missions contain no story regardless of Bungie's comments saying "we heard you, we'll give you more story". - The Amount of content we received for the initial £50-£60 added to the fact that the DLC was already on the disc before launch is annoying. - You can't do the nightfall or heroic strike this week (and some future weeks) as it's the DLC strike (i.e: removing content already paid for). - They've removed engram drops from the already paid for strikes. - You can't even watch the in game trailer for the DLC unless you've paid for the DLC (errr Hellllooo?) - All the armour I've done the raid for god know how many times to reach 30 is now pointless as you can buy armour to get you to 31. - Hardly any of the glitches that make the game worse (mainly raid related) haven't been fixed, anything that made the game accidentally easier was fixed immediately. Needless to say I was in a party with people talking about the DLC and bought it on release day.... damn it!! Haydn.
-
If it was a drive to Haiti I might jump on the bandwagon here, but it's a drive from London to Scotland! Worst case scenario is you spend a few hours driving home and lose a few pennies, actually spending the night in a travelodge may be worse than that I suppose.
-
Forgot how annoyed I get this time of year......grrrr
HaydnH replied to Kraziekatz1's topic in Off Topic Discussion
I's not the sheep behind that are the problem, undertaking is illegal so technically if they wish to go faster than the car in front then they have no choice. It's the muppet in front who annoys me, there's 10 cars behind you and nobody to the left for 2 miles... get the hint! -
Ugh missed it, probably would've been up for it as well, been playing Far Cry recently though.
-
Anyway, it's my birthday, I'm off to the pub.
-
So you're saying we should make the forum private and if members don't continually post X posts per month they shouldn't be able to read anything? I haven't had the time to post much recently and I don't think I've ever sold anything on here, perhaps I should close my account.
-
Thanks all!
-
Be careful with zero nic mate, have some 3 standing by! I started Vaping in Feb as well, switched to zero a few weeks ago and suddenly started smoking again!! Gonna get the kayfun and go back up to 12 and start again.
-
Not going to look at that site again Haydn! Vaping supposed to be saving me money not making me spend it. Look's amazing and I'm sure it's much better than my Pro-tank II from KangerTech but that only cost me £13 odd so I'm not surprised really. How much are the coils on Protanks? After a while the price of those add up. A decent RBA will go for years on a roll of Kanthal (~£2) and a bag of cotton wool from Boots for wick. The Kayfun is probably one of, if not the, most expensive RBAs out there but you can get a decnt RBA for much cheaper. Even the clones of the V3 can be picked up for ~£40 which probably isn't that long in terms of Protank Coils? By the way, Trip Hammer have started making their own cotton wicked Kanger coils, could be worth checking them out. TBH, the protank was one of the best vapes I've had... for an evening. Couldn't get them vaping how I liked, removed one of the flavour wicks, vaped amazingly for the evening but woke up to a puddle of juice the next morning.
-
The new version of the Kayfun atomiser is released on Saturday! For those that have never used one, the earlier version probably produced the best flavour of any tank type atomiser I've used, although I think the genesis style with SS mesh wicks taste nicer they leak and are a PITA to travel anywhere with. Pretty pricey but well worth it: http://www.cloud9vaping.co.uk/epages/yxve46fvrnud.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/yxve46fvrnud/Products/SM-KFV4-01 Can't wait! Haydn.
-
Awesome! Thanks for the offer Wendy! When and where are we all going?
-
Advice needed: building a pair of 350Z endurance racers
HaydnH replied to ShorsecRacingBen's topic in 350Z General
Here's Jez from Hosrham Developments build which got it down to 1340kg: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/55206-h-dev-350z-build/page__hl__weight And Bizz's which got down to about 1200kg: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/72723-bizzs-ls3-62l-v8-350z-drift-car-project-it-can-drift/ Good luck with the project guys! Let us know when the events are, I'm sure they'd happily be quite a few Zs in the car park for it. Haydn. -
This reminds me of when I got my flat decorated. I went to a well known painting and decorating chain and asked for a bunch of samples, I was looking for an off white with a hint of brown and they supplied about 10 samples for £20 or something. I went home, put about 2ft by 2ft of each sample on the wall and wrote the code in pencil above each one as I went along. After a few days of decinding I made a decision and took the sample pot down to the shop and bought 3 pots of the stuff, got home, double checked against the labels on the new pots and the sample - so far so good. About a week later my mate, who's a professional decorator, turns up before I head off for work. I give him a spare key, point him to the paint and supplies I've got for him and go off on my merry way, after a few days of prep he starts painting. Later that evening I meet the guy down the pub straight after work, I think they had music on or something as it was pretty busy. Shortly after I arrive my mate says, "that paint you've bought, it's a bit pink isn't it??". My other mates convinced me he was just winding me up... but nope... when I got home I had a garishly pink lounge and hallway!! It took a few weeks to get the paint company to pay any form of compensation, I even had to call their head office who promptly asked why on earth I was phoning them and not the individual store, who they then called. Anyway, they ended up refunding me for the paint, paying for new paint in the colour I actually wanted, enough white paint to hide said pink paint so it wouldn't show through and for the time it cost the guy to paint the place pink plus back to white. Needless to say, I'm happy with Dulux these days.
-
The new CoD is apparently a completely different game! It has a new title and everything!! At least GTA had the decency to admit it's the same game and not call it GTA 6 I suppose... I should by it just to say thanks for that!