Jump to content

HaydnH

Members
  • Posts

    5,184
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HaydnH

  1. Not sure I can upload from my iPad as the photos are raw format... Will see what I can do...
  2. Sorry Ninja, missed your post. I thought of going back but the next exit was quite far and by the time I'd pulled over to check my car and got back to the other side of the motorway I would have stuck in traffic for ages, considering I didn't really see what happened and I'm not a doctor I didn't see what I could add to the situation apart from get my insurance involved. Having said that, I'm wondering if someone behind me was too close to the car in front and hit them now, I didn't see anything but maybe that could have been why the 2 cars flashed me? UGH happy holidays! p.s: the Tornados Rossini was lovely! Sitting in a nice plaza atm having a beer.
  3. Possibly, doubt the holes would be as perfect though and would expect cracks in the fiber glass... And I'm not driving now! I'm sitting outside a bar in the hotel overlooking the marina and lake/sea and having a pint... Lovvvveeelllyy!
  4. Just checked mine on the m25 roadworks this morning, immediately after the trip comp reset I got 54mpg! That quickly dropped to 30 ish though... And after filling up today I got 300+ miles left showing, can't remember the exact figure.
  5. About 450 miles in to France, driving along in the "fast lane" I suddenly see the roof of a car appear almost perpendicular to the ground on the carriageway heading in the other direction as it seriousiouly rear ends someone... My initial reaction was what the, followed by me slamming on my brakes and swerving towards the middle lane (after quickly checking it was clear) as a load of debris from the cars involved flies over the 3' high concrete central reservation right in front of me. then I had 2 cars flashing me afterwards so I thought I had part of my car falling off or something and pulled over to check, Nothing wrong! Don't even think they saw what happened and just thought I was mad for braking (a safe distance) in front of them... Either that or they were telling me to pull out and drive again... Luckily there doesn't appear to be any damage apart from the front bumper came loose from the offside (near side over here?) wing, looks like it wasn't refitted properly after the last respray tbh as the holes look about the same size as the bolts and there's no washers. There was quite a loud noise underneath but everything looks fine, guess the gt spec bracing took another 1 for the team... Even more luckily I passed a garage shortly after and they had it up on the ramps and fixed in 10 minutes for €22... I don't think there are many garages back home that would do that for the price... Back on the road baby! Sorry guys (and gals), no photos today, been a bit busy driving and getting hit by stuff. BTW, i never see roadsters in the UK, today i saw a 370 and a 350 roadster, guess they have the weather for it and both waved back. Now to see what the Neuchatel night life and food is like. Haydn. Haydn.
  6. 240 miles per £100 seems about right to me, think the highest I've seen is 33mpg doing 50 mph with cruise control on. Maybe roadsters are a little less efficient due to aero?
  7. It has made her arm come out of her back! I reckon her feet are on backwards?
  8. New hose bought, car had a mini detail, Sanef liber-t fitted for the French tolls, rear number plate swapped for 1 with a GB sign, front number plate refitted as it wasn't straight... now I just need check the routes can be easily programmed in to Birdview, unpack the old suitcase, pack the new suitcase that fits the roadster, shove some ebooks on my ebook reader, maybe sort some music on the iPod (just in case I get bored of the exhaust)... before that the Cafe for a full English I reckon.
  9. I just washed my car and the water started steaming from the hot paintwork so I doubt hot or cold will make much difference today.
  10. Think it might be a little hih for me considering it would be the same bumper but replacing CF for PU... will see when I'm back from hols.
  11. Splendid, I'll have to give that a go. Thanks. Errr... I posted a link to that in the 3rd post of the thread.
  12. Can you imagine how depressing it would be if your life's ambition was to become a stunt driver just to find out all they do is pootle around like that?
  13. Some scrote stole your Nissan badge from the front!
  14. Yes, but it's a faff: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/72016-350z-interior-alarm-sensor/
  15. seriously? Talking about driving through the Swiss alps and posting pictures of what are possibly the nicest roads on earth and you 2 hijack my thread to chat each other up? Jeeeesh!
  16. Where are you based BBK? Thought you were eastish London somehwere? Thinkig it might be a little far for me to collect before I go.
  17. I did, but her driving has nothing to do with her liking/knowing the movie.
  18. Anyone near Surbiton have 1 (or 2) I can borrow for a couple of weeks while I'm driving around Surbiton? Or know anywhere I can buy 1 tomorrow or Mon?
  19. two bears doesn't seem like the deathrace 2000 kind of girl to me.
  20. This trip is getting expensive already, had to buy a new suitcase today as the old one doesn't fit in the roadster! Only things on my shopping list that I couldn't find were some nice driving shoes and some of the collapsible buckets everyone has at Wales (can barely fit the luggage let alone buckets and grit guards).
  21. Search for uprev in the top right, make sure you select "forums" though and not "this thread" or simlar.
  22. Lots of colours? Could Smudgeon get purple?
  23. Uprev will get rid of it with many other benefits.
  24. Nissan parking sensors, it's always nice to know your 50 meters away from where you want to be.
×
×
  • Create New...