Jump to content

HaydnH

Members
  • Posts

    5,184
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HaydnH

  1. I was trying to find the helicopter with the big lights but couldn't find an image for it... maybe I was thinking of a different film? The helicopter sent to communicate with the big ship in Independence Day. I can't find a decent image though! That'd be it: Could've sworn they had lights in close encounters as well though, in time with the music?
  2. I saw your car when I was at Abbey picking mine up earlier, looked tidy.
  3. BWEATY SOLLOCKS. Never had that problem in a roadster.
  4. Probably £1k repair and £3k for the hire car.
  5. Are you thinking it's that car that hit the wall at brands?
  6. PLEASE DON'T RAIN!!!
  7. Please don't rain... please don't rain... PLLLLEEEEAAAAASSSEEE!
  8. I have my Nikon D40, and iPad already charged and 2 16GB SD cards standing by. Probably won't post until I'm back though as I can't properly process raw files on the iPad. Last time I was at a historic car thing at Brands somebody drove in to the back of Senna's old JPS Lotus F1 car around paddock hill bend.
  9. I'm driving from London to Italy via just about every Swiss pass I can find on Tuesday... if the weather is as above then it's not going to be anywhere near as fun.
  10. What kind of bush did it drive through?
  11. http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2659496/extended
  12. Oh, and there's a few people breaking Zs on here if you want a cheaper alternative.
  13. He'll be able to tell you what it is and probably has 1 in stock ready to go same or next day.
  14. It's at FOS if anyone's there...
  15. I was trying to find the helicopter with the big lights but couldn't find an image for it... maybe I was thinking of a different film?
  16. It was a thinly veiled plan to get some free donuts What is the DPH (donut per hour) rate at the shed these days?
  17. He's aiming for this:
  18. Devon? Isn't that down Zed Shed way? I see a plan forming....
  19. Are we still talking about the car.
  20. Good choice sir, I will chuck you a free stubby as your car looks like it needs one ddcboyle already has a stubby.
  21. Links to the for sale ads?
  22. At least he didn't ask you how you'd get it dirty.
  23. The article bases it's math on 50% of people only use their cars for commuting:
  24. Did I miss something? What happened on Tuesday? Just a little evening shakedown @ Brands, but has got me back into the zed Phew... thought you'd done some damage or something an were looking at aftermarket replacement parts.
×
×
  • Create New...