Jump to content

HaydnH

Members
  • Posts

    5,184
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HaydnH

  1. Did I miss something? What happened on Tuesday?
  2. Interesting article: http://www.theregister.co.uk/2013/07/11/driverless_cars_death_knell_of_the_motor_biz/
  3. What part of the exhuast has failed? The y-pipe around the flexis seems to be the most common so you may get away with just a part replacement rather than a full job, also a lot of exhausts don't include a y-pipe so if that's where it's failed you may not fix the problem.
  4. That's what I was thinking... got to pick my car up from Abbey on Fri late afternoon though.
  5. My brother will be there... if you see a ginger guy driving a Nismo 370Z then that's him... god knows how he managed to swing that from work.
  6. HaydnH

    Number plates

    Zee bracket.
  7. What time are you picking the car up from RT-P?
  8. If it's cheap enough I may swap out my RT-P fiber glass for this... let me know when you have a final price.
  9. Personally I'd seek professional advice on this, I decided to go non-true coilovers on the rear for this reason.
  10. There's currently only 1 car on autotrader in that budget... you won't get much for £5k tbh.
  11. Trying to swindle a lower tax band?
  12. That looks about right. If you're not aware, you may lose a couple of horse using any induction kits but will get a better noise from it. Abbey's recommendations: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/68888-abbey-na-staged-upgrades-for-350370z-and-350gt-skylines/ Where are you based? It may be worth speaking to your local tuner for advise.
  13. You realise the trip computer will tell you how many miles are left in the tank?
×
×
  • Create New...