Jump to content

HaydnH

Members
  • Posts

    5,184
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HaydnH

  1. Depends what the part is... it might end up on buster's car by mistake.
  2. I beg to differ...
  3. The black/white combo might be ugly, but £3.1k for any fully HPI clear Z is a bargain let alone a fully HPI clear one with only 62k miles. The seller runs a wrap & tint business, ask him to re-wrap the black bits and you could have a good deal... interested to see what it sells for in the end.
  4. Engine 1 and Engine 2?? You're meant to remove the DE when you fit the LSA!
  5. Actually that's pretty much all the officer could do as you can't actually get arrested for civil trespass, the trespasser does have to leave if asked by the landowner, the landowner may use reasonable force to remove them if they resist and they may sue the trespasser if damage to property occurs. In most trespassing cases the police won't even attend unless they believe another crime is likely to be committed. There is a list of places that would be deemed as criminal trespass though (The queen's house, MOD sites, that kinda thing).
  6. I want to take mine to 500, but Mark@Abbey is uncomfortable going that far on an unbuilt engine... guess I'll be saving for that then.
  7. Maybe insurance for people like Tom Cruise in a proper sports car would be a little high?
  8. Probably about right if it's taken at the wheels/hubs.
  9. NO! I'm twin supercharging!!
  10. If it fits a HR... why not.
  11. No worries, it will probably be 4 months before I remember to get the colour code anyway. OH! I need to book my car in... it's @ Abbey atm, will contact you when I get it back.
  12. If you can contact Art Automotive and get the feet paint colour to match their Crimson Red brakes I'd be interested.
  13. Just see your coffee ad and raise you a Tampax ad: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRgdFMc9UDE
  14. There's a couple of Zs breaking on here, search for breaking and you should find the posts.
  15. UGH, how'd I miss that?
  16. HaydnH

    Fully Floaters...

    Dude, you know that link is about Bikes and not Cars Hence my question... I thought sod it and went for them anyway.
  17. Finally a serious answer as I've had the same problem! I recently starting using this: I've filled 6 small linen "pot pourri bags" with the stuff and placed 2 on the boot, 2 on the soft top and 2 on the bonnet, similar to these but without the flowery stuff: It does the trick for me and removing 6 small bags from the car isn't a hassle, although they do leave a little dust at first so you may want to know them around a bit before placing on your car. Available from Amazon & Ebay: http://www.amazon.co...0?ie=UTF8&psc=1 http://www.ebay.co.u...=item1e7719245f
  18. Thanks, Considering the price of the brakes I'm not too bothered about saving a few £ on £44 lugs, I'd prefer to just get them to the sprayers asap!
  19. Apparently RareRims have an e-bay shop for lugs: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Red-GT50-D1-SPEC-STEEL-Wheel-Nuts-x-20-12x1-25-Nissan-300zx-350z-180sx-Long-/120936025878?pt=UK_Cars_Parts_Vehicles_Wheels_tyres_Trim_Nuts_ET&hash=item1c28594f16 Any experience of D1 Spec steel lugs?
  20. Unfortunately I've just ordered some new brakes and I'm asking them to spray the lugs to match colour so will need them earlier. I'm hoping to have the brakes fitted before I drive to Italy in mid July. Already contacted and out of stock. Thanks though. As my reply to Tarmac, I need them sooner than that would allow.
  21. I've found these: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Red-Extended-Long-Tuner-Wheel-Lug-Nut-M12x1-25-Nissan-Subaru-Suzuki-GTR-WRX-STI-/300815385800?pt=UK_Cars_Parts_Vehicles_Wheels_tyres_Trim_Nuts_ET&hash=item4609fe84c8 But would prefer branded if anyone can help...
  22. Hi All, I'm urgently looking for a set of Muteki SR48 lug nuts in red but can't find a UK supplier with stock. Anyone know where I could find these or similar? (Steel long open ended red tuner nuts, preferably with a locking set to match). Thanks, Haydn.
  23. HaydnH

    Fully Floaters...

    http://www.braketech.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=70:what-is-full-floating&catid=17:tech-talk&Itemid=69
  24. Damn the damage to the Z looks awful! The other stuff will polish out.
×
×
  • Create New...