Jump to content

HaydnH

Members
  • Posts

    5,184
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HaydnH

  1. I use a "zee bracket":
  2. Does the VX220 have an adjustable steering column? Unfortunately I can't fit in an Elise, well, I can get in but the steering wheel sits on my legs so I guess I could probably do drag racing in it... my Dad's 6'3" and big..
  3. Actually we loved it, fun to drive due to it being MR and pretty nippy, it's just time for a change. Some good suggestions: - a R33 is certainly an option we'd been looking at. - M3 is certainly an option. - My dad was looking at a nice impreza, personally I think AWD will be a bit boring after a MR car. Same with an Evo. - A porsche boxter could be an idea, bit slow though aren't they?
  4. I'm not sure about the standard one, but even the Bose ones can be switched between cars as long as they're unpaired from the donor car first.
  5. Hi All, We've just sold* our old MR2 Turbo that we used for track days and are looking for alternatives. Budget of £7k - please come up with some ideas! I like the idea of a TVR Chimaera personally, 4L V8 or aural pleasure! (Yes that's spealt with an AU, you've got to be so careful on this forum!). However, at the lower end of the market it may be hard to find a reliable one. Haydn. *Thanks to Tim@Envy for polishing it a while ago ready for the sale.
  6. Please let us know what's in the box!
  7. Make one of these: http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=205820
  8. Unbelievably, it's in the user manual and even gives suggested settings.
  9. Jeees you need to get laid!
  10. £111 for a single track day with £1600 excess for me.
  11. Happy B-day Ian! Don't do anything I wouldn't do... if you can think of anything I wouldn't do of course.
  12. Oh go on then... I wasn't going to participate but hey what the heck. Please PM me a code.
  13. The handbrake's staying as usless as ever... the new exhaust will be on though, I get the feeling it may be rather loud.
  14. HaydnH

    Sumps

    Never had any complaints, Darren B on here has one along with a few others, they are not compatible with twin throttle Zeds though Am I missing something here? How is the sump connected to the throttle bodies? Or do the later cars have a different type of sump?
  15. HaydnH

    Sumps

    Bennet's posting is just like his overtaking... 3 at once.
  16. I love that video as well... I wonder why? As per the wanted section, I was hoping to have my nuts burnt for this year.
  17. OI! This is my thread and we're getting off topic... now someone find my nuts!
  18. Rainbow coloured chrome?
  19. I'm stubborn! Just got this response back from another dealer in the US that "has them in stock": Ordering them is intense? Gotta be American!
  20. That's where I've placed my orders got my refunds from from before... Blox no longer sell them (although they're on their website still) I think I've found a company with 1 set in stock and just waiting for them to double check and provide postage costs. I've also seen a Chinese manufacturer via Alibaba that will make them with a min of 100pcs order... but I'm a bit reluctant on that.
  21. I don't mean to add pressure... but you're getting close to Wales if you include the 6-8 weeks waiting for the paint to harden before you can polish/wax it.
  22. Tell me about it, mines in with DMS at the minute for a bit of beauty therapy.
  23. I've ordered a few sets of these recently from places that "have them in stock" only to be refunded, I've tried Tarmac etc but no luck. I doubt I'll have any luck here but I may as well ask:
  24. Who's Fi? Is she attractive?
  25. That's the last time I ever look at a Z on autotrader, £12.5k for a '08 roadster with < 10k miles?
×
×
  • Create New...