Jump to content

HaydnH

Members
  • Posts

    5,184
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HaydnH

  1. Hi Mark, I was playing with the idea of fitting the GTM HR twin setup myself as a hobby over winter... I doubt I could be bothered though really. Haydn.
  2. Will anyone coming to Wales have 1 of these I can see/feel? I promise not to knick your car with it.
  3. HaydnH

    Broken Down

    I'll scratch this one down to the electrical oddities that happen when the Zs battery gets flat. He replaced the battery while he was at it so at least it won't happen again... now I'll just need to spend tomorrow resetting the windows, entering the radio code etc. I'll have to reschedule getting the car to DMS asap as I want to get the paint work done in time to harden ready for detailing before Wales. Haydn.
  4. HaydnH

    Broken Down

    Well the RAC guy fixed by disconnecting the battery for a few seconds... God I wish I had a spanner on me so I wouldn't have waited so long!
  5. Well I just got my car out hibernation and was on my way to DMS for some work, I didn't get to far! Unfortunately I stalled and now the car turns over, hunts a little on the revs and then cuts out! The battery is fecked but I'm using a jump pack (ironically that was one of the things DMS was doing). I did jet wash/rinse the car earlier so maybe something got wet but the engine bay looks dry. Any Ideas? Haydn.
  6. I completely agree. If a deposit with placed with a clause in place (that x is repaired, that it passes an AA inspection etc) and the clause isn't fullfilled by the seller then the deposit should be returned*. If the buyer simply changes his mind then there's no way the seller should return the deposit. *Even in this circumstance it's hard to get a deposit back though, depending on how honorable the dealer is. Small claims etc etc - pita.
  7. For a Z I'd put up with the standard RE050As, would prefer MPSS or AD08s or similar. Anything else wouldn't put me off buying the car but I'd factor in an immediate change of tyres to the cost.
  8. Whats the website? Or do you have their telephone number? Thanks They're professional traders on here, drop them a PM or post in there. Here's their forum: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/118-meisterr/
  9. Hmmm... we're looking for a new track toy...
  10. "I have the V5 which is in my name. MOT has expired (last MOT at 90 miles with no advisories) but has tax until March." Last MOT was 94910 miles ago? Ouch!
  11. Me to above... but nobody told me well said.
  12. The reserve is £300... you'll have to outbid that.
  13. How about Mark@Abbey? Quote: "I wouldn,t bother with thermal spacer kits never seen any gain from turning the water off through the throttle body." Source: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/40912-plenum-spacers/page__hl__plenum
  14. Meister-R had £100 off recently but they said they may extend the offer if you ask quickly! Darren, Wasso, myself and others have them and are happy with them.
  15. If you happen to "lose" the sample, I'm sure there are some available at local shops ?
  16. If I could get it for half the reserve I'd buy it, however I'm happy with my replica even if it needs a repair for now.
  17. Don't trust him he's a mod! I bet they're painted blue in reality.
  18. p.s: This signature was made in Gimp.
  19. The Gimp. If you're a Photoshop person then try GimpShop as well which basically changes the interface of Gimp to be more like PS.
  20. How about getting coloured sand and making a picture in the bottom of the tank? Black and White checks maybe?
  21. Where's he based?
  22. If they win it may well be unlucky 7s.
  23. I use AD08s on the Z and our track day tubby '2, amazing tyres for warm/dry grip, had a few grip issues at Brands in the '2 though when they'd been gritting the ciruit as it was so cold and frosty but judging by the amount of others who had offs and the two people in the barriers they didn't fair too badly in that kind of weather either. Also they look really meaty which is a plus. For the budget above I'd go MPSS or Yokos.
  24. SMD only likes them because they match his favourite handbag.
  25. Personally I like the standard silver on a black car with rays.
×
×
  • Create New...