Jump to content

The Bounty Bar Kid

Members
  • Posts

    8,262
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by The Bounty Bar Kid

  1. I don't think the 360 would be exciting enough and that's coming from a Ferrari lover. I'd say atom and 997 if you know how to drive on track. Drove the 360 before and not as fast as I'd thought.
  2. Holy thread revival!
  3. Oh okay. You're forgiven. My bad.
  4. Glad to hear you're okay but I have to say, so it was you that delayed my trip home via the Purley way!
  5. Screw them!
  6. When the Ferrari 360 came out they would ask for a £20,000 refundable deposit. It was basically held on your debit/credit card until you returned.
  7. Happy birthday dude!
  8. A belated happy bday to you dude!
  9. Fancy a black one? I've got one for sale lol.
  10. Well in an ideal world I'd win the lottery, not sell her and buy a Ferrari too. Lol. But that's not gonna happen so she has to go. Hopefully to a good home. Would love to buy her back one day.
  11. Posting up on Autotrader and Pistonheads now. £10K for forum buyers!
  12. It required a bit of work.
  13. I love my Fuji
  14. Google blackvue.
  15. Happy birthday!
  16. Snap in red. E reg too. £500.
  17. Not sold yet. She's still up for sale.
  18. Most I've ever paid has been £1.51 per litre.
×
×
  • Create New...