Jump to content

The Bounty Bar Kid

Members
  • Posts

    8,262
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by The Bounty Bar Kid

  1. I always use mytyres and then go to my local place and see if they can beat/match. If not I use them. Been using that site for maybe 16 years
  2. 4s available here
  3. Okay so I live near Gatwick so it got cold-ish during winter and we had the occasional snow shower. At times it was a few inches deep but obviously not as much as up north. I live on a hill where we get more snow settling than surrounding areas and most people (likely due to them being scared), don't attempt to go down or up the hill when it's snowed. I used to run MPSS (a predecessor to the current Michelin Pilot sport 4s and 5) all year round and they could handle everything well. However when I decided to get a second set of alloys (£250 for the standard non rays) to run Michelin pilot alpin tyres in the winter (when temps drop below 7c) the performance was transformed during the winter and when it snowed. The grip was outstanding in cold dry a d cold wet weather. It felt like I was driving in the MPSS in the dry. This one time at band camp... When it really snowed down here and a few inches settled, I was easily able to overtake Range Rovers having issues in their summer tyres. If performance all the time is for you, get 2 sets. One summer and one winter. Definitely worth it. If not then I'd say just get a good set of high performance summer tyres like the Michelin pilot sports. Most people aren't lunatics like me and wanting to push their car all year round especially when it's pouring down with heavy rain.
  4. Howdy, What part of the UK do you live in?
  5. Didn't know about it and I had plans that weekend by the time I found out about it. That was the weekend before this event.
  6. Reminder that this is happening today. See you there if you're going!
  7. At that price I'd seriously consider selling my Cayman S for it.
  8. It did say last year's originally but now says 7th July 2026.
  9. Facebook link is for last year's event.
  10. And there you go again. They're not fisting the cows. They trying to birth the calves. Pervert!!!
  11. Pervert! Not the question I'd first think of. Or second, third, fourth, fifth or 50th 🤮
  12. The 350z's bum was the sexiest part of it! 😍
  13. Or you could try to organise something yourself if you have an idea.
  14. Aren't we all 🤣, good luck with the hunt!
  15. My number 1 tip would be learn the track and avoid the grass. You're not driving a lawnmower 😂 People who know me will get that. My first time on track was funny.
  16. Pistonheads 350z gt4 guide
  17. Nope all z cars are rear wheel drive only.
  18. I remember my dad looking at them back in 1993/94. He'd been chatting to Nissan Midhurst but then I got sent to a private school so that idea went out of the window.
  19. They won't call you handbag man for nothing!
  20. Who brought the Cayman?
  21. Not a future Nissan but OMG, the Nissan that made me fall in love with them! That car is beautiful 😍
  22. Looking very good and some some very good prep for the ring there!
  23. Needs more photos of the interior and information. Nice to see one not in white.
  24. I've seen prettier things in the bottom of my toilet bowl after a curry.
×
×
  • Create New...