Jump to content

evilscorp

Members
  • Posts

    3,378
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by evilscorp

  1. Cheers guys for all the well wishes! 14N I used to be a skier but was too easy so moved to the dark side so I am a half breed so shouldnt have majorly messed up kids sledging down hills on their heads or anything.
  2. Took the plunge, asked the missus to marry me while snowboarding in Andorra. Pretended to fall on a red (she has never completed one successfully, she is only learning to ski.) And she went and blooming well said yes. Guess I have two things to save for now, wedding and engine build =-/
  3. Took your time! One I have been waiting to read for a while, good work dude. =)
  4. Any updates about the shipping of these mate? I have sent you a few PM's. Cheers
  5. Plenty build threads which use the items you have listed. Have a search for some of the people who have posted already.
  6. Do dw have a warranty? Or can you send them away for repair/cleaning? (Got me paranoid now lol). At least you also found that the kitentics is holding your baby back too.
  7. Where is the close ups of the other bits I spy in those boxes? 8-) looks like Christmas came early, spoilt for choice on where to begin lol
  8. Mine came with something like this. I cut it up and used the oem airbox with it. Might have it laying around somewhere.
  9. JDM cars have a smaller tank. 60L is about right, I think.
  10. It's easier to fit an aftermarket exhaust to a import as most don't have the cooling fins on the diff like UK models.
  11. Happy birthday dude
  12. Happy birthday dude, hope it involves alcohol and engines!
  13. Looks like fast progress! Overkill for the clutch maybe?
  14. Wouldn't have guessed this, obviously more of a lurker than I thought! =) congratulations mate.
  15. Pm on it's way once I get home from work and clear my inbox =/
  16. Permatex ultra blue is what came from stillen. Hope this or gareth29's choice is an option to you.
  17. 1. DoogyRev x2 2. SuperStu 3.Paddy78 4.Darren-B 5.ChrisS 6. Sam McGoo 7. blindbandit 8. AK350Z 9. glrnet x 2 10.Whacky Will. 11. Rodgeevans 12. evilscorp 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20.
  18. I will have a look what came with my stillen one, was blue if I remember right(well my fingers were after I had used it!)
  19. Stop wasting my pucks! I need them to practice! Good idea tho. =)
  20. Does the DC manifolds have binge for the O2 sensors to go? Looks like some nice work fella =-)
  21. Just about to ask the missus when she gets in if I have a wedding to go to as I am under the thumb at the moment.
×
×
  • Create New...