Jump to content

evilscorp

Members
  • Posts

    3,378
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by evilscorp

  1. What tracks have you done in the past? Knockhill.
  2. Thinking I might come see what all the fuss is about, shame it's such a long distance to travel =/ is the track any good?
  3. Welcome =)
  4. Welcome =)
  5. Title probably doesn't help things much as Ekonda already mentioned. Lol. Lots more has been done to the car but either I couldn't be ass'd posting or wasn't worth mentioning (door handles now black, interior bits, 3" charge pipes in boxes etc.) And your build helped a lot Darren-B as it was still fresh when I started mine. =-)
  6. Double posting,doh.
  7. This was the hardest month to choose from, very nice pictures guys. At least my vote won't affect the outcome lol.
  8. Cheers, bit of a long one that will probably never end. Too many nice parts out there!
  9. Been a while since I updated this, car is off the road for winter so started spending money on other things I don't need went over my budget as normal. But it didn't take me long to get excited when I saw the deal Clarkmotorsport/Zmanalex were doing on stage 2 clutches! Doing a bit of research I realised that it would not cope with the power I am running/aiming for in the future. So stage 3? nope.... Stage 4 should cope for my next plans.... But unfortunately they will have to wait as I plan on buying the missus a very expensive ring for when we go ski/snowboarding in Andorra in Dec.
  10. /Clarkmotorsports
  11. Could the rods not be used with different pistons for F/I setup? tried searching the part number but nothing came up, guess they are custom made to order?
  12. TTS is a nice car but lacks feel through the steering wheel, I could never happily push the TTS to the limit. But it is mighty quick, good mpg, nice noise and will be a bit better in the snow (think the front lip will be lower than the Zs so would act as a plow in big drifts.)
  13. Looks good numbers for a DE, mine didn't make much more and I had de-cats, pulleys, exhaust and Uprev too
  14. Just bought a Sandisc 125Gb SSD drive for £60ish never used one but seems the logical way to go with a mid/high end build.
  15. The front wheels don't move when it's on the dyno so it gets confused, as jez said a wee run will tell it all is good and working fine again.
  16. From a quick search seems 350z uses C38-81 charger (as fitted to bullet cars specs) but similar sized engines (3.2 V6 TT's) use the C30-94 so don't think size is the issue just the fitting i.e. the most important and hard part.
  17. If you have the brackets etc to go along with it then nice! What rotrex supercharger is the Novidem guy running?
  18. ~20KG'ish, it affects the car slightly probably but the extra 100+hp says you wont notice or care about it.
  19. Where will you put the number plate? Repost an image so I can decide if I need this in my life. Looks good, I think lol, just the colour putting me off I think =p
  20. Got it on pc too but I will add you once I build a new computer, at the moment I am just lag cannon fodder.
  21. Isn't it easier to have the filter resting in situ before bolting the charger on? Also what needed grinding? Were the doughnuts a few days old ?
  22. Later.... I should have said now only thing that was missing was the wifi but I can just hook it up with a cable for now. So I now have Intel Core i5 4670K overclocked to 4.2GHz, MSI Z87-G43 Motherboard, 8GB 1600MHz DDR3 RAM, Akasa Nero 3 V2 CPU Cooler (didnt want it overclocked or a new cooler but for the price it was a no brain'er ) Just need the R9-280 a corsair 750W or 600W PSU and a tower. Nearly lag free.
  23. Nice one bulletmagnet! looks exactly what I am after. Since its my birthday..... I think I might drink/drunk buy this later. Shame Competition clutch has just put a tempting offer up... this might be an expensive night/few days.
×
×
  • Create New...