Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. I'm not a big Porsche fan, but I kept going back for another look at this, it really was a bit special. I had to look it up when I got home, but fortunately there's quite a few pics and info on their online showroom: http://www.thesupercarrooms.co.uk/car-details/porsche-911-turbo-flatnose-for-sale-d There really were some very special cars on display. It's just an iconic car isn't it, doesn't matter if you particularly like them, if you are a car fan you appreciate them
  2. Soon she will be able to give you advice on wheels and all sorts....
  3. My female Hermes courrier is really rather nice They do drop off at local post offices too if you can't wait in for collection, not tried that yet but good that it's there, and it saves a few pennies. Lastly if you use them a bit you get random discounts, I did 3 parcels the other day added up to about £14 and I got a 20% discout, which was nice
  4. Car don't wanna drift no more
  5. Ugly but pure theatre
  6. Colour is gorgeous, not keen on the camel interior, ivory would look better or black obviously
  7. I have used Hermes a lot, there are quite a few negative stories going round but they deal with 1,000's of parcels everyday. I always pay the £1 for a signature as I have seen a lot of people say parcels are just lobbed over walls etc :o They don't do big or oversize items though
  8. £2k Tax & Insurance :ouch: Enjoy the car
  9. Octet would just sort out an import deal shipping the pallets over the border
  10. Don't worry Dip everyone 'likes' us and we don't care
  11. If only!! Nirvana, nevermind...
  12. Was going to ask about that Graham ~ not his title but more the spelling of it. "Tyre" is the British English way of spelling it, ...."Tire" is the American English way of spelling it. Edit: or was it a take on him being the "fatigue guru" I think maybe a modicum of sarcasm has been used on his username
  13. Sooner or later the boy racers that owned them back in the day will not want them anymore and the price will maybe drop
  14. Yeah the MX-5 went, although I do miss it and there is room in my garage to hide one maybe I'll let you off then
  15. Good choice
  16. Yeah the MX-5 went, although I do miss it and there is room in my garage to hide one maybe
  17. Tell you what you can take me out if you like, cheap date to the Harvester
  18. Yeah agree with all that, think it was just all the quoting
  19. I used to jump off and walk my bike past lights when I cycled to Uni, can't see an issue with that really, but I never cycled on the pavement Might as well ride on the pavement all the time in that case and do all the drivers a favour by keeping the roads clearer. Just saying. That doesn't make any sense It makes sense ~ all these cyclists that do that are breaking the law. Maybe not you Dave "technically" when you pushed your bike past the red lights but still it's the same rubbish. Cyclists choosing what laws they're going to follow. Might as well just ride on the pavements all the time, thus freeing up the roads for the drivers and pi**ing off the pedestrians instead. I have moaned about cyclists on here too, but if the thought of me 20 years ago getting off my bike and pushing it along a pacement then getting back on it winds you up that much then you seriously have an issue There is a big difference between getting wound up with cyclists who ride through red lights or cycle on the pavement and someone that dismounts and walks their bike along slowly isn't there? What law is a cyclist breaking by dismounting and walking their bike along a pavement
  20. I used to jump off and walk my bike past lights when I cycled to Uni, can't see an issue with that really, but I never cycled on the pavement Might as well ride on the pavement all the time in that case and do all the drivers a favour by keeping the roads clearer. Just saying. That doesn't make any sense
×
×
  • Create New...