Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Nah, BETA was 900, upscaled in day one patch, some say it runs better on the Xbox because of it . That would be the xbox fanboys then I guess it is more unique on xBox seeing as there are only half as many about as PS4s
  2. Takes time to filter down to the bottom feeders more like . is Destiny still upscaled to 1080 like the beta
  3. Its'a already out on the Xbox. Took longer on the more complex system I expect
  4. FIFA15 demo tomorrow
  5. Have a look at hiring a garage maybe?
  6. £95 mate. But you get a season pass with that which is £35 I think, so in reality, it's an extra £10 for the additional content, weapons book, steal book and other bits. Can't say I have ever bought a book for a game but fair enough if you are in to all that.
  7. Plus it's about £90 isn't it
  8. Feel free to add the best one you have heard today I just heard that they are going to make condoms out of bubblewrap... Poppycock!
  9. Ok but if it isn't then I blame you
  10. Hoping it won't be another over hyped, same as all the rest game...
  11. don't start Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that Anyway it's all just jealousy on mine and Dan's part
  12. I do love this place I say that not many people run a 370z as a daily driver and that's a bad thing Yet I 'twist' things
  13. I agree with Zedman, they will hold a good price Dan, and eventually the difference between buying a mk1 or mk2 is purely visual, then just personal preference comes into play. look at 1m's for example, their prices are going up! and there are 400 of them in the UK I believe. there are only 400 mk1 Nismos globally. . . However: Personally I am grateful to not be hugely at a loss if the new model nails down the price of the MK1s, but even so, I think they will be just fine. edit: but then if I was worried about spending money on cars, I would buy with my head and not my heart, which would of been an older 370z, put some cash into mods and go that route... Doesn't really matter what any of us think, you bought the car and stand by it which is what matters Not sure on the comparison with the 1M as didn't they fly off the shelves and there is still obviously a demand, was talking to a few Zed owners the other weekend, well 2 370z owners, 1 ex 370z owner and a 350z owner and we all agreed the MK2 looks much better but it's all personal preference at the end of the day Liking the subtle mods you have done, looks very mean now
  14. And out of those you would choose the Elise as a daily ? I doubt it Not too many would choose any of those, or a zed as a daily the zed wasn't even mentioned ? very telling that you added it (again) It's a zed forum and the thread is about a 370 > gt86 Just saying not too many run them as daily drivers so I fail to see your argument? you didn't mention the gt86 but chose to mention the zed, argumment ... no, merely a point that has been mentioned to you many times before impreza is very very common as a daily driver so the gt86 is a good car but can be a great car if coilovers and a charger are added..........this can be said of a lot of cars, certainly the mx5 but on a much lower budget, personally I dont like the look of the gt86 I didn't mention it because a GT86 IS a car that most would use as a daily driver Well done for turning a positive comment ( not wanting to use a 'nice' car as a daily ) into a totally stupid argument
  15. And out of those you would choose the Elise as a daily ? I doubt it Not too many would choose any of those, or a zed as a daily the zed wasn't even mentioned ? very telling that you added it (again) It's a zed forum and the thread is about a 370 > gt86 Just saying not too many run them as daily drivers so I fail to see your argument?
  16. And out of those you would choose the Elise as a daily ? I doubt it Not too many would choose any of those, or a zed as a daily
  17. I just despair of the polls really, when it is so close it really is pointless trying to call it either way
  18. Surely the whole point of a 'fun' car on the road is had when it is almost on it's limit, therefore far more 'fun' can be had in a stock GT86 or an MX-5 than a 350 or a 370?
  19. Oh dear what with this thread and the new MX-5 one some members are really showing their 'knowledge' saying both are underpowered.....
  20. Entitled to your opinion mate but I've seen crappy Zeds with not even half the spec go fo £5.5k so think the price is bang on Genuinely trying to be helpful, looks good exterior wise but interior is about as spare as it gets, it is as old as it gets and an import If the price is bang on then you needn't worry about me as it will sell easily
  21. They should have made it a compulsory vote imo
  22. GLWTS Still priced a bit high imo for a very early import car but you never know
  23. Or if you like middle aged women
  24. She took the pi$$ out of herself which is the best way to be and I think that kept her popular
  25. I think it has been close all along which does mean there will be a lot of people unhappy one way or another possibly...
×
×
  • Create New...