Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Yep take the car to H-Dev/RS for a remap
  2. Well I just watched a bit about the vote on the One Show so I know am an expert in all areas
  3. I'm sure you wouldn't want a longer one than you've already got More than happy with the length Neil
  4. True!!! TATA for you... Makes a change from calling it a Ford
  5. All new Jags are overpriced, that goes without saying It was a SWB XJR I was thinking of, those start at £93k before you start looking at options :o
  6. One of my pet hates too, worst are rear fogs they are really dazzling when there is light drizzle. Mind you I normally get as close as I dare and stick my full beams on
  7. Not if you can afford to be driven around Not exactly an everyday car, imagine trying to park it anywhere :o
  8. 100k... ... good joke Not at all, with a few extras the LWB easily stretches over £100k but to be honest if you got that amount of money for one and someone to drive you around then I doubt you would care what anyone thinks competing with a panamera or a quattroporte is a joke.. surely!! Not really competing with those is it? Those are cars you buy to drive, an XJ is car you buy to be driven in. Someone that had an XJ to be driven to work in would no doubt have something else in the garage for a bit of fun at the weekends wouldn't they? The LWB starts at £60k but very easy to get carried away on the configurator
  9. Or a different Monaro for every day of the week
  10. 100k... ... good joke Not at all, with a few extras the LWB easily stretches over £100k but to be honest if you got that amount of money for one and someone to drive you around then I doubt you would care what anyone thinks
  11. I think 'TeamTarmac' should stick to BGW and decals, leave the politics to the grown ups
  12. Yeah saw that earlier, I'm sure it's staged but still very funny
  13. which country isnt Canada <3 Arguably Australia too. But if you rate a Country purely on economic growth then surely we should all move to China Too many spiders You should come and visit me, luckily I am on the 2nd floor but downstairs they are infested with fake widow spiders Guess I'll never be visiting you only kidding sad face really oops
  14. Post some up Will. That would result in an instant ban.. :scare: All the more reason to post surely Wouldn't be the 1st time Win /Win situation if ever I saw one
  15. BLASPHEMY I'm pretty sure even cheap winter tyres would beat the superb MPSS in snow and ice, but I found them much better in the cold that REO50A's
  16. Used summer tyres on my Zed all year round, got me to and from work fine although my commute is mostly motorway anyway Not sure if Germany are strict on winter tyres, if they are not then there are always snow socks or chains
  17. I love Jags too Proper luxury barge that Don't see many around but at 100k for a decent spec one that's hardly surprising. Mostly see them as funeral cars which is a shame as they go like stink
  18. Post some up Will. That would result in an instant ban.. :scare: All the more reason to post surely
  19. which country isnt Canada <3 Arguably Australia too. But if you rate a Country purely on economic growth then surely we should all move to China Too many spiders You should come and visit me, luckily I am on the 2nd floor but downstairs they are infested with fake widow spiders
  20. If you look on the national statistics site its all on there mate in terms of public spending, you can even download the spread sheet. Trust me, it is not 1%, the spread of spend is about on average £8k per head with variations around that down to £6k per head in some areas and £10k per head in others. As for backbone, have you lived in many other countries to experience their governments and make a view? I have only lived in two countries outside the UK but its no different. I for one would prefer to live here with tolerance than somewhere like France with its every increasing racist views. The grass is always greener, when I lived in Sweden it was spotlessly clean everywhere but not the most tolerant and also taxes were I think around 37% of earnings! Having a car there was a luxury for the average wage earner not like over here where even dole scroungers still seem to be able to run old heaps of crap filled with 4/5 kids and various pets....
  21. Only thing that put me off flocking my 350z was the hassle of posting everything off etc as none near me, that and also burning my knob on the exhaust pipe
  22. I have a gear selected darling not a knob and it certainly isn't made of walnut
  23. which country isnt Canada <3 Arguably Australia too. But if you rate a Country purely on economic growth then surely we should all move to China
×
×
  • Create New...