Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. I used to jump off and walk my bike past lights when I cycled to Uni, can't see an issue with that really, but I never cycled on the pavement
  2. Ruby Wax is in a similar type of vein I guess but no one will have the ability to deliver acerbic lines like she did and just keep talking like nothing had happened. Brilliant! RIP. Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear Funnily enough I was having something to eat at Gravesend Harvester the other week and Ruby Wax was on the next table :scare: Enough mate..If you want to keep having a pop at me ..PM me. Enough of what? Am I not allowed to tell a story?
  3. Ruby Wax is in a similar type of vein I guess but no one will have the ability to deliver acerbic lines like she did and just keep talking like nothing had happened. Brilliant! RIP. Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear Funnily enough I was having something to eat at Gravesend Harvester the other week and Ruby Wax was on the next table :scare: Proof with custard or it never happened I ate it with my apple crumble Birds or home made? A bird made it for me and I took her home so I guess both
  4. Thanks, I did take pictures but they were in my hacked iCloud account
  5. Ruby Wax is in a similar type of vein I guess but no one will have the ability to deliver acerbic lines like she did and just keep talking like nothing had happened. Brilliant! RIP. Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear Funnily enough I was having something to eat at Gravesend Harvester the other week and Ruby Wax was on the next table :scare: Proof with custard or it never happened I ate it with my apple crumble
  6. Ruby Wax is in a similar type of vein I guess but no one will have the ability to deliver acerbic lines like she did and just keep talking like nothing had happened. Brilliant! RIP. Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear Funnily enough I was having something to eat at Gravesend Harvester the other week and Ruby Wax was on the next table :scare:
  7. Do you still have your logitech? I have my fanatec still and cling to the hope of PS4 support but not holding my breath so it is PC racing only now...
  8. It's a fun car so no wonder it is happy, always gave me a big smile when I drive ours Unfortunately near crippled me too but there you go
  9. Nice one, and as for Pete, he is a diamond
  10. Ooooooh I will have to pop over and check that out..... do you see what I did there
  11. Well, it has gone up by 25% in the time I have had it, hence my dilemma. A few years ago they were difficult to sell but now there are so few original, rot free ones left with those sort of miles I have had loads of people approach me about it without even putting it up for sale. I know they are only going up in value but it is an expensive hobby for a car you daren't ever get wet. I even have to plan days ahead for a dry day every year for the MOT so it is a pain in that respect. Tempted to just cash my chips, buy a much cheaper zed and put the rest away. 5 years of hoarding it is enough now, let someone else use her and get some fun. Speaking to the guy over the weekend so will let you know what I decide. Will put a photobucket link up of the Cossie tonight. We could run a poll, sell or hoard! Tricky, will it keep increasing by as much or has it reached its level? All down to how much owning it means to you really, if keeping it wrapped up in cotton wool is not feeling enough then either drive it or sell it
  12. You mean the celeb ones? I have got them all and the vids too
  13. Your my wife now
  14. Where do you normally do your work then?
  15. He actually said in a television interview from Arbroath that given the choice of an independent Scotland and politics, he would choose independence - suggesting he'll quit if we have a yes vote. Spoken like a true politician, Salmond that is not you!
  16. How many miles have you driven it in that time? Have you actually gotten any pleasure from the ownership experience in terms of driving, or is it just nice to look at? Plenty of Zed owners like that too though...
  17. I think that is the problem, too quick for the forum I'd heard that complaint isn't reserved just for the forum The cartoon did make me laugh though Oh don't worry, strictly dial-up speed in the other department
  18. I think that is the problem, too quick for the forum
  19. He is rocking gently in a corner somewhere
  20. Yeah the dog seems to love it
  21. He will love that one! Happens every night to him but in reverse
  22. Just saw this http://www.lostateminor.com/2014/09/05/greatest-prank-ever-jokers-put-giant-spider-outfit-dog-scared-life-unsuspecting-people/
  23. he's going to blame his iphone now - you wait iPad actually
×
×
  • Create New...