Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Good old Ray he makes so many wheels
  2. I was married in to an Indian family for 10 years and I never understood any of it I just called everyone mate or Uncle or Aunty that worked for me
  3. Will we need to have a talk I have absolutely no idea what I am doing at the Tower
  4. Nismo says ' Hi Dave!' The lil bugger is going through his first moulting season right now and the carpet looks like it's got a layer of snow all over it haha. I had to move back in with my folks a month or so ago so not only have they had a wayward daughter return to the family home, they've also had a dog forced upon them and about 6 tonnes of loose fluff breaking the Dyson. Lucky parents lol. Skyhigh - Tonk is a stunner! Black cats have such regality to them but Tonk's also got that mischievous look S. Yeah our cat is a big ball of fluff at the best of times but at the moment she leaves a ton of fur everywhere... That's one of the beauties of Bengals, they shed almost no hair and most people, not all though, who suffer with cat allergies will get on fine with them. Pete I think our moggy has enough spare fluff to make a winter coat for all your bengals Pete
  5. Feel free to organise your own events
  6. Yep,I did the same with the 5, only waited 3 months but got a 2 year contract and the phone for £850 unlimited everything and the phone should still be worth maybe £200 trade-in Paying £700 for a phone and then the monthly contract on top is a bit rich really... Will see what three offer for my current £35 all in contract, if it is less that £100 then might be tempted
  7. Didn't see a 240z mentioned for this series, shame would have been nice to see I saw it mentioned on BookFace so it MUST be true S. Maybe for the next series then Hopefully be nice to see a Zed on the show!
  8. Didn't see a 240z mentioned for this series, shame would have been nice to see
  9. Ed looks about 15
  10. The sun always shines on the righteous Will So we are well and truly fecked
  11. I'm just a beginner
  12. Nismo says ' Hi Dave!' The lil bugger is going through his first moulting season right now and the carpet looks like it's got a layer of snow all over it haha. I had to move back in with my folks a month or so ago so not only have they had a wayward daughter return to the family home, they've also had a dog forced upon them and about 6 tonnes of loose fluff breaking the Dyson. Lucky parents lol. Skyhigh - Tonk is a stunner! Black cats have such regality to them but Tonk's also got that mischievous look S. Yeah our cat is a big ball of fluff at the best of times but at the moment she leaves a ton of fur everywhere...
  13. But what about the game Dave If you hadn't sold your PS4 we could have had a 3way
  14. Well I had a big of tag team action with a mate tonight
  15. Nope, it's in the basement of a hotel, no phone signal at all. It's brilliant, I get complete peace and quiet! Then why watch TV Gay Porn... Fixed that, it is Dan remember
  16. Nope, it's in the basement of a hotel, no phone signal at all. It's brilliant, I get complete peace and quiet! Then why watch TV
  17. Wouldn't bother me in the slightest I would make do with my crappy old 5s in the meantime, it does 99% of the same things
  18. Space Grey iPhone6 128gb on eBay for £1,200 if anyone wants a bargain
  19. My upgrade is due 1st Oct so hopefully it will all have calmed down by then
  20. Not out in the field, you don't I use the space for TV shows to watch down the gym, and I don't want to be changing them too frequently. Also means I can use the camera for pics & footage without worrying about storage. Is it overkill? Yeah, probably. Nice to have though. Definitely overkill, I am sure the gym woukd have 3/4g
  21. That tired old Zed of yours! Have you done the install its 16gb so get it done before you settle down to play
  22. Unfortunately Chris, if we say no foreigners that could include Ken by the end of the month
  23. £53! Get on to Three network Neil seriously! Better coverage arguably, completely free unlimited 4G I don't worry about txts as most stuff is iMessage anyway and who uses a phone for calls these days
  24. Just give Leti the first one and wait, that what love is all about
×
×
  • Create New...