Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. I thought it was Gerald...
  2. Always winds me up when I see brake lights on a motorway, unless there are road works or an accident of course... people who can't leave a decent enough gap so that they don't have to hit the brakes every 5 seconds!!!
  3. Hopefully just a Speed Awareness Course with all the other naughty boys
  4. No problem, just trying to figure out if it's a Nissan or a VAG
  5. I wouldn't mind a silly name and cuddling up to her baps every night....
  6. Andy, Andy, any excuse for you to post a picture of your latest fantasy.... and a nice sexy woman too
  7. Don't forget after tomorrow you may need an update...
  8. Hope it isn't as wet as last time I was following you!
  9. Might as well add a few more pics then
  10. Just revising the packing for Wales, lucky the Jaaaaag has a big boot...
  11. DRL's on the blades (or canards as the cool kids call them) would look very nice too Engine bay looks nice too Bobster
  12. If we r doing any more on ur engine it's coming out lol there rely won't be many zeds going to Wales now at least I'll be able to admire the scenery waiting for u lot to catch up Now that sounds like a challenge young Mike
  13. I've only just noticed there is a Zed in the pic
  14. I do like a Morris Minor bonnet. Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear Silly Boy, that's the new Camel Toe bonnet
  15. I believe 14 days unless it is a summons then maybe 6 months or a year Lucky enough to have never needed to know so far....
  16. Or a GTR etc etc etc etc etc At least the sheep & lambs of Wales will be safe this September
  17. You dont half talk nonsense sometimes, civilian gps (sps) and military gps (pps) use exactly the same satellites, civilian operates on one frequency and military two so they can use "ionospheric correction" which reduces radio degradation through the earths atmosphere. Topography has nothing to do with it Civilian gps is getting more and more accurate year on year as they introduce new signals and frequencies Just 'sometimes' :o
  18. Nice job, looks so much better blended in like that, doesn't look stuck on like most diffusers do
  19. Very very nice, can I suggest some clear rear indicator/reverse lights, they would make the rear look even cleaner/fresher
  20. For those who feel a need to tell stories here is the ideal forum - http://storymash.com/f/storytelling/
  21. My friends Dad has been a mod on PistonHeads for 43 years and he does the same with bragging threads on there
  22. Where was you Romanian Health & Safety advisor when you needed him! Looking forward to the road trip
  23. What button lets you hold hands? You have to press and hold G,A & Y I tried that it just said changing profile to Steve
  24. Nothing ever is as good as the hype is it...
×
×
  • Create New...