Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. 6 people arrested is hardly 'kicking off' Sounds like a quiet night in Glasgow to me :scare:
  2. Wouldn't say you bottled it, there were just too many unanswered questions, or rather answers that had very little substance. Will be a long time before another referendum I think. Hopefully some good will come of it and Scots won't have local MPs, Weatminster MPs and MEPs
  3. Plenty of old women on here chopchop
  4. Did it match your handbag though......now where is that pic that shows just how awesome you are. pmsl, I'd forgotten about the handbag incident, now where is that picture?.......... Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear No idea...
  5. I must admit I love my iPhone but the 6 just doesn't get me excited, doesn't offer enough over the 5s apart from screen size really... No doubt faster but the 5s is not exactly a slouch
  6. Being friendly Dave That's what I meant. I just do all my post in one hit, I do find it amusing that those who comment about it are on EVERY thread too That's because we are friendly. I was looking to see who had replied to my lads post.
  7. Are you speaking from experience Can't say
  8. Being friendly Dave That's what I meant. I just do all my post in one hit, I do find it amusing that those who comment about it are on EVERY thread too
  9. Works equally well in lots of ways ie people who say 'I am a total nutter, life & soul of the party and completely bonkers!' Usuals about as funny as a wet fart in the bath...
  10. Man up!
  11. Being friendly Dave
  12. Be interesting to see some comments from the Scottish members, to see what the general opinion is, ie if they truly believe there will be substantial change now despite the vote
  13. Hmmm ironic in the Alanis Morissette way, ie not Ironic at all
  14. Hope so! If not we will still have a great laugh whatever the weather
  15. Same reason they lock up the booze at Netto
  16. haha i find this i drive my daily mazda harder than i do my Z Driving on the limit is always more fun, a Mazda on the limit is more fun than a Zed that isn't.... doesn't make one better than the other...
  17. Well I may not have got a new iPhone at midnight but I am more than happy with my new Apple Watch
  18. Stevo Cumberbatch..... He drives a Jag too we can be BFF's
  19. I seem to recall a certain Romanian member on here totally stuffed his iPhone 5 not long after getting it
  20. I think he is too busy ordering this combo online...
  21. I can understand that.... be sure to post a leaving thread Love you really Depends if the Mods let me
  22. It was God showing his fury at Apple
×
×
  • Create New...