Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. I got to 23, I have impressed myself I have a very well worked out style which varies between wading in guns and fists blazing followed by cowering behind a rock when it all goes wrong
  2. Haha I got told the same when I put a word that got round the filter.... I told admin not my fault they have a crap filter and I expected it to be blanked out What is the difference between **** And **** One is a very offensive word actually typed out and censored the other is 4 '*' s typed out? So I can say on here that Stevo is **** And say noooo I meant he is a 4 star guy Have to say though after all that, this place is free so don't moan about how it is run, if you buy soup from M&S and it is poor take it back, go to a homeless soup kitchen and moan about the seasining and you ARE a ****!
  3. Air strike have started then
  4. Sent you a friend request but I think I am way below your required standard lol
  5. It gets worse with each update though. Seems to have settled down, not had any problems with ios8 which was unexpected! I like the 'feed' now as I have a few forums on the go, keeps everything up to date
  6. Being similar to Halo would be no bad thing in my book. I still prefer the original Halo to pretty much any other game I've played in 30 years. I wouldn't be put off by just the reviews. Having played the game quite a bit now I'd say the reviews are overly harsh. It's not perfect by any stretch but it's a lot of fun and there are plenty of ways to play it. A pretty accurate assessment
  7. Because you're worth it http://newsfeed.time.com/2013/11/13/this-pair-of-hermes-underpants-costs-as-much-as-a-flat-screen-tv/
  8. That font colour should be
  9. Have to admit it goes from one extreme to the other. You do a mission on your own and it takes hours like you say hiding and taking them out one at a time. Then someone joins you and you blast through it in 15 minutes...
  10. You are slacking today - only 35 posts Is that a challenge
  11. Tapatalk is excellent once you get used to it, don't get put off
  12. On tapatalk go to the forum you want to start a new thead then click the three dots top right . . .
  13. Now that is the sort of attitude I like
  14. Just PMed you as I have an investment opportunity you really can't afford to miss It involves me getting a new car and you getting the satisfaction of making me happy
  15. Photos in the cloud and dinner in the bin
  16. I think you can set your gallery private or not, I don't post any of my naked pics there so it is safe to view Yes I have a shared album for my iPhone/iPad/Mac
  17. Have had many many 100+ days, but I am not on here so much these days hence not even being aware of this post until Colin apologised to me at the Ace Cafe
  18. I would imagine that the photostream backup works independently to a full iPhone back up but don't quote me on it
  19. Haven't looked in to it Papa, I have the photobucket app and have set it up to auto backup any pictures on my phone
  20. ^ this Or be sensible and pay off the mortgage and wish you hadn't
  21. Well actually it is for some. Bicycling magazine.com states various reasons with the top one being for aerodynamics. Other reasons listed included; improved benefits & pleasure from massage, wound care easier & more effective (as you stated), just looks better, and women like smooth haired men. Strange lot you cyclists are. Aerodynamic reasons Also if it is for stick plaster reasons, then shaving your legs is surely saying you are crap and expect to fall off
  22. Sounds by far the most sensible option, which is why it will never happen!
  23. Enough about your saggy jowls
  24. I guess the interesting thing would be if similar set ups have been tuned with a standard gearbox... Anyway hope it all goes well, the twins sounded awesome in the flesh
  25. Never caught mine while shaving, I guess in Dan's case it is more difficult doing it one handed while he holds the magnifying glass with the other...
×
×
  • Create New...