Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. The robots just grow it all, for everyone. It'll be like Star Trek, team humanity. so whos going to pay for the robots or the materials to grow food No economy so no need to pay for them
  2. No wet shave?!?!? No balls? No balls left after it! iches like a mother fckerr! Not so bad, started shaving mine when I lived in Sweden about 15 years ago, they all go for the porn star look over there...
  3. Mine is as smooth as a snooker ball too
  4. Didn't they start doing cameltoe selfies for awareness on cervical cancer last month? Just starting a FB page Shave your conkers or you are bonkers
  5. Didn't they start doing cameltoe selfies for awareness on cervical cancer last month? Now that is an internet trend I will definitely be following
  6. Exactly my point earlier, and the reason why anyone knocking on my door gets is slammed in their face and anyone that stops me in the street gets short shrift, I have been known to push people out of the way if they jump in front of me
  7. I look a bit like KP, share some of his outlooks on life too
  8. I have nipple clamps
  9. I'll probably get shouted down but I would change The Zed Legend Milestone from 5k to 10k and introduce a further Milestone at 25k Pete Zed Sad B'stard
  10. Yeah don't confuse an obtuse old prick like me thinking out loud to what is actually acceptable Like I said on FB I didn't join up there to take part in shite like this but it doesn't mean that makes it a bad thing, just not for me Of course anything that raises £M's for charity is good, my comments were about the idiots just doing it for attention which I guess you will always get, and the fact most of the videos I have seen don't mention the charity, donating or anything of the like just makes me think they are unfortunately the majority... If anyone is interested I will be shaving my balls for testicular cancer soon
  11. im curious to what the mind of SMD thinks society should be run like My mind is a scary scary place
  12. At the end of the day if society and particularly govenment was run properly then there would be no need for wacky stunts to raise money for charity
  13. See that looks perfect, anything more just looks broken!
  14. Looks better if you zoom in mate
  15. Having done my calculations, I shall reach this mark when I am only 98. At that point I will be able to seek SMD's views on modifying my mobility scooter. We will be able to trundle to a nearby tunnel and compare the sound of our whining batteries Only a couple of years to go then Neil What a rude man - how did he get this far without being banned? There I was, just trying to be friendly This is what happens when you get a Jag.....oh hang on a minute And I already have a mobility scooter in my garage :o Tempting.... It has a pop charger
  16. Doing it for the 'likes'
  17. Having done my calculations, I shall reach this mark when I am only 98. At that point I will be able to seek SMD's views on modifying my mobility scooter. We will be able to trundle to a nearby tunnel and compare the sound of our whining batteries Only a couple of years to go then Neil What a rude man - how did he get this far without being banned? There I was, just trying to be friendly This is what happens when you get a Jag.....oh hang on a minute And I already have a mobility scooter in my garage :o
  18. Having done my calculations, I shall reach this mark when I am only 98. At that point I will be able to seek SMD's views on modifying my mobility scooter. We will be able to trundle to a nearby tunnel and compare the sound of our whining batteries Only a couple of years to go then Neil
  19. See this is my issue with 'charity' there is a fine line between doing good anonomously or making a big show & dance and saying look at me and what I am doing for charity. A lot of 'celebrities' do some great work without being in the public eye, some others do some great public work with a charity sideline... Then if anyone questions it the 'look at the starving children' or 'sufferers' quote is brought out and people are shamed... it's a fine line that's all I am saying. As for raising awareness, I admit I have watched many many hilarious ice bucket videos, but only one has mentioned charity and that was Charlie Sheen's bucket of money one. Every other one is just 'this is my challenge, I nominate a,b & c..... Ahhhhhhhhh 'look at me' how is that raising awareness of anything
  20. When I was nominated I thought about it then realised I didn't actually give a toss about ALS, sorry but true. I have a sister with MS and I have had Cancer, that will do me for my charitable donations. Therefore I would only be doing it to make a silly video and to nominate some other people to make a silly video too
  21. ah, but the original point to the challenge was that the flush of ice cold water is only a moment of what the ALS sufferers feel all the time with their jangling nerve problems but I whole heartedly aggree with the fork challenge Ok how about I stab you in the eyes with the fork to feel what it is to be blind..... I have neuropathy so I already know a little about nerve damage Not knocking anyone that has donated but to me personally I find it all just a little stomach churning really...
  22. I wouldn't change the grill looks great as it is
  23. I think we should start a 'Wall Socket Fork Challenge' to improve the gene pool
×
×
  • Create New...