Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Keeping you all in suspense
  2. Pretty sure SMD could do that sitting on his head if he goes into the "introductions & welcomes" section, ...there's a few people from 2008 I'm sure he hasn't welcomed yet. Haha, great banter
  3. If anyone hasn't seen the Simon's cat videos on uTube then you are missing a treat
  4. Out cat loves cardboard boxes... Reminds me of this, so true!
  5. Hey I will take whatever I can mate
  6. Thanks Neil just ordered some black bolt caps and I plan to paint the calipers red too
  7. It's nice to see so many people genuinely proud of their pets and to see so many beautiful animals Too many people these days have pets as trophies or just to be fashionable imo
  8. Yeah I get them for quotes and likes, bloody phone is constantly going off, but then that's the price for being popular I guess
  9. What make is the DD? I've heard of some being smaller but not being bigger than standard, as obviously like you say all the fascias &'surrounds are built to a standard size
  10. I know what you mean about growing though Bob although my problem is fish related! Now feeding mine with koi carp size food, about the same size as cat biscuits, and they eat about 8/10 at a time, you can hear them crunching them from outside the tank.... And it's 1cm thick glass
  11. 23 is that all? Anyway that's all for tonight I've been a good boy, it's Friday and I had steak for dinner
  12. Caption time... Lola - "one day I will have a belly like that.... one day "
  13. Yeah I know, was only banter you know I love you really x Like I said I use tapatalk and I'm pretty sure it's code limits quotes so I probably don't realise.... must admit I like to quote as I like to see a notification that I have been quoted.... makes me feel all warm inside, well unless it's Ekona
  14. Beautiful cats Pete, I think next time we are in Wales we will have to invite ourselves round to see the cats.... oh and you and Caroline of course Sorry to hear about sooty, but 15 is good going for a cat, was obviously very well cared for
  15. We make a good pair, pudding
  16. Is that a bit like being modest? Sorry a smelling pistake
  17. Mainly because it is about me, I am awesome on an epic scale Modest too
  18. It's the best way to know when a reply has been written. If you don't like it switch of your subscription to this thread. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Bloody quote police Use tappatalk then you only see the most recent quote
  19. Yeah it was the beautiful sunset over Gravesend.... She loves it mate, really likes the wheels which is a relief as I found them and told her they would look good :o
  20. More likely a hearing aid
  21. Looks fricken awesome Dave!!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Cheers mate, feels lovely in my hands too I think this might NEED to be my next investment for the Z. I love the flat bottomed look and I'm used to driving with one from driving a ds3 so long. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Just got a DS3 for my missus, I like the shape of the wheel but the silver bit is really cheap, might get that one trimmed too Yeah typical French. Poorly made but actually a decent design. DS3s are great cars! Can't go wrong with one of them Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Ours is the 155 thp and it goes like a pocket rocket!
  22. Looks fricken awesome Dave!!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Cheers mate, feels lovely in my hands too I think this might NEED to be my next investment for the Z. I love the flat bottomed look and I'm used to driving with one from driving a ds3 so long. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Just got a DS3 for my missus, I like the shape of the wheel but the silver bit is really cheap, might get that one trimmed too
  23. Jag owners have proper stance....
  24. Looks fricken awesome Dave!!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Cheers mate, feels lovely in my hands too
×
×
  • Create New...