Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Started wrapping
  2. That made me cry a little
  3. All in the eye of the beholder and all that...
  4. Apart from the black wheel arches I absolutely agree
  5. Sounds like a very easy decision
  6. I did my Zed seat belts with washing powder like that link, amazing how grubby they were, being black hid it I guess...
  7. They are ok, she just wants something a bit different that's all
  8. Cheers, yep she is loving it! Only mod so far has been an 8GB USB stick, spent an evening putting just over 5GB of her favourite tunes on it Decided on wheels Then just need to wrap all the chrome, going to do some myself then get the trickier bits (wing mirrors & door handles) done
  9. No problem either if they are at car shows taken on a trailer, just get them off the roads. They look stupid to me, but that's subjective it's the fact they probably handle like a milk float on crack so must be dangerous too...
  10. It's ok they have put speed bumps on all the airport exits, he won't get far what about in my mazda Thats cheating!
  11. One of the reasons I got my dashcam for incidents like this or even for when people stop and then just blatantly lie...
  12. It's ok they have put speed bumps on all the airport exits, he won't get far
  13. Why on earth do you think I moved there Obviously no sense at all.... as they let you in
  14. Good luck ioneabee jnr
  15. Great job with the vinyl, hope you get the belts sorted
  16. Guess that means I'm safe then as mines a 2003 model. Me too lol But mine is the same colour though so let's hope it's not all gingers In my experience all the gingers (women) I have know could be classed as life threatening
  17. Just realised dynamic mode on my Jag turns off most of the traction control, it really is a magic button, even makes the dials glow
  18. The dash comes apart easily enough, its probably just popped out and will pop back in...
  19. Probably, that blue can look really different in the light, a bit like the black rose
  20. Well I say buy it, otherwise you will always wonder if it was the deal of the century...
  21. Waiting for mine to come back, perforated leather top and bottom and alcantara sides, also moulded grips and flattened of at the bottom Please post pics of this ASAP!! Sounds just what I wanted. Thanks HJ I will when I get it back, it's not a Zed wheel though
  22. Ah right, was going to say would cost a fair bit to send an airbag to and fro!
  23. I was gonna say the middle looks a bit rough, is that the airbag?
  24. Nope. No idea. Dragon Age : Inquisition ?
×
×
  • Create New...