Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Yes mate, OEM are 275. I still chuckle every time I see them, they look so wide off the car. Proper width, same as my rears Mine too. *finally in the cool gang* Sorry to have to tell you but I really am not cool
  2. Yes mate, OEM are 275. I still chuckle every time I see them, they look so wide off the car. Proper width, same as my rears
  3. Waiting for mine to come back, perforated leather top and bottom and alcantara sides, also moulded grips and flattened of at the bottom
  4. It's his party trick, quite a few different ones on youtube
  5. Nice tyre porn, are the current ones 275?
  6. I never noticed it, I had 30mm rear spacers on for over 30k miles
  7. Very nice mate
  8. This always makes me laugh
  9. Exactly, didn't say I don't like a bit of banter about it, plus someone might mention a comedian I haven't thought of checking out
  10. Some would say a comment like that isn't very funny either Don't mind Lee Nelson, I thought his show was ok. Comedy, like music is a very very personal thing, for instance I am absolutely loving Noel Fieldings new show but I am sure most people would just think it is total and utter crap, nothing new, Monty Python is the same, League of Gentlemen etc etc etc So saying something isn't funny is just silly really, even if it is funny to a very small amount of people it is still funny
  11. Trust me with 300mb/s download speeds I would buy the digital versions if they were cheaper, they will get cheaper I am sure and then I will buy them, I bought TR as soon as it came out, something like 6 months ago, finished it in a couple of weeks and it has sat by my PS4 since then, great game but not something you would go back to. I just got The Last of Us for free + £10 credit How did you get The last of us for free?! Traded in FIFA14 & TR for Last of Us + £10
  12. Very sad, loved most of his work. If you haven't seen One Hour Photo then do, notva comedy but one of his best films imo
  13. Just waiting to get mine back
  14. Simple things.... I worried there for a moment given the titlke of this thread and your name added to it!!! Thought never crossed my mind.... Back in 5
  15. As everyone else has said utter crap, plenty on here well over 100k and still going strong, also some with a lot less and had to have major work done Clutches yes, if it lasted 80k you would be lucky
  16. I know you can convert swf files as screensavers but never seen interactive ones...
  17. Simple things....
  18. Shouldn't be on the road.......... Think these fall into that category
  19. At least some cyclists can multitask... Meals on wheels..
  20. I wonder how much that seat went for on eBay.... No as much as the pics of her getting on and off the bike
×
×
  • Create New...