Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. I could probably my way to 20k now
  2. Anyway to be 'on topic' for once in my life, I can honestly say I have been called many many things in my life but 'EPIC' is not one of them that I can recall
  3. Oh yes
  4. Just find it all a bit boring now, even the arguments aren't interesting anymore I have more fun on the Jag forum and that is about as damning as it gets
  5. Yup. If it does I'll pm him on FB with a link. Cheers mate Don't frequent the forum so much these days, too many big wings and threads about stance Back in the old days it was a much funnier place Might make my 20,000 post my last..... thats why I finally joined the book of faces to keep in touch with anyone I actually don't think is a complete tool
  6. Join date got reset with the new forum as I was a beta tester been here since December 2009
  7. "I'm a little teapot short and stout" "Here's my handle, here's my.... oh bugger two spouts..."
  8. I know you have had enough of dealing with Nissan, but honestly that response by Macklins is totally unacceptable and would urge you to let Nissan Customer Services about that and it being the last straw leading you to now buy a BMW due to the poor back-up service. PLEASE! Definitely Colin, It would of took a tech 5 minutes to drive it for a mile, and experience it... and make decision based on that. I booked in for yesterday, and was told they were too busy to see it. So rearranged for today, which caused me inconvenience.... only to be told they are too busy again. I start my shift rota again tomorrow, and now don't have time... I'm driving my mums car temporarily. They did offer me to leave the car with them.... but couldn't offer me a courtesy car - which would of left me stranded 15 miles from home, and about 2hrs on public transport to get home. Too busy charging some poor old pensioner £500 for new brake discs on their Micra that they did 't even need...
  9. Actually doing what the OP did I can't see a huge problem with, bit silly but one old duffer moaning doesn't make it a lynching crime... Posting the story up on here though... EPIC FAIL
  10. Driving in flip flops - http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/man-crashes-car-through-garage-and-into-pool-after-flipflops-get-entangled-in-pedals-9676422.html
  11. Unfortunately a risk anyone has with having a 'nice' car although sometimes it's just random
  12. Absolutely pi$$ poor mate, shame it has totally ruined your time with the 370, problems you can deal with, but poor service is just inexcusable!
  13. Nice one
  14. Only just saw the wheels, very nice
  15. Enjoy the Beemer when you get it
  16. Thats why I suggested the metal polish, everytime you give the Zorst a going over you can give the lights a quick wizz too keeps them looking tip top
  17. Is this the stuff your talking about mate: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Meguiars-NXT-Generation-Metal-Polysh/dp/B0009U7Y14/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1408550367&sr=8-1&keywords=meguiar%27s+metal+polish Yeah thats the stuff mate, superb on the Zorst and does a great job on the lights too, brucie bonus
  18. Like the other mods only more ginger Also the stripping of the RCA leads to get more volume out of the amp
  19. Cracking website Dave, cheers mate No worries, used it loads, if your not sure of anything you can phone them too and they are really helpful
  20. When I relied on my PC and used it everyday I had to reformat it at least every 3 months, been running a mac for over 3 years, updated the OS 3 times flawlessly and it still runs as quick today as when I bought it. My PC is just a mule now nothing more, anything I rely on is on the mac When I just had the PC everything I worked on was on an external as were all the drivers, I then made a bootable disc with all software & settings/drivers so I could format the OS hard drive and have a clean easy install
  21. Megs metal polish is good stuff, keeps the exhaust shiny and a quick buff of the headlights keeps them tip top, quite a few of us on here were using it years ago there will be posts somewhere I expect, you really don't need any fancy special kits but your choice maybe get some metal polish for the exhaust and try it on the lights, if it doesn't work for you (it will) then you haven't lost anything and have a shiny zorst
  22. Place Windows7 PC in dustbin, purchase mac, set up time machine, sleep soundly
×
×
  • Create New...