Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. The mods have started Looks orange in the sun and needs a good clean though
  2. Fitted
  3. Because it is me
  4. Thanks but I know
  5. No I upgraded the Zed and Dips
  6. Come on, keep it on topic guys ffs
  7. Ah right, a lot of forces guy on there, they can get up to something like 40% off a new Jag :o
  8. It's nice enough for me
  9. Is he called Seb by anychance? That's the guy, has a bright blue XF-RS
  10. Was £150 for reshaping, alcantara sides & perforated leather top & bottom, really good quality I must say
  11. One of the guys on my Jag forums actually pilots the Lancaster Very upper class lot over there, I fit in soooo well
  12. As many have said I think the jolt is just the engine sparking back in to life so to speak after you taking your foot off the pedal
  13. Was like this before So yeah reshaped
  14. Do I get a kiss when I get to 20k Not from me chap but big respect for your input on this forum. You are Sparticus..... No I am.... oh hang on I agree
  15. I had one, next best thing to an uprev
  16. Got mine back today
  17. Do I get a kiss when I get to 20k
  18. Not all of us have been around since the dawn of time
  19. that why you keep asking for naked selfies of myself on facebook
  20. Not our fault a Lada Priora with a Bgw slammed to the floor with wheels out arches on Nexen tyres is alot better than any Jag This confuses me, o wait complete tool so 99% tool would qualify makes sense and just for you (ps i know its a game) 99%.... only because you are slimming down
  21. Just find it all a bit boring now, even the arguments aren't interesting anymore I have more fun on the Jag forum and that is about as damning as it gets Sign of getting on a bit eh Dave. You would be surprised, it's more off topic than this place sometimes.....
  22. 'During the war'
×
×
  • Create New...