Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. How racist, lol I learned my lesson in my VW days, my camper was so low you had to deflate the tyre to squeeze it between the arch and hub Mine is after all, "best of both worlds" Looks spot on, low but not ridiculous
  2. 90% of scousers like sex in the shower, the other 10% have never been in prison...
      • 1
      • Like
  3. Go for a walk and take an apple with you. If you have a camera, take it with you. Some great flora around at this time of year. Careful some of that flora may be edible It'll be a damn sight healthier than subway Very true...
  4. Go for a walk and take an apple with you. If you have a camera, take it with you. Some great flora around at this time of year. Careful some of that flora may be edible
  5. 4. why is it poo coloured its definately dust coloured at the moment - parked near a building site last week, but far enough away I thought, until a JCB started up and started earth moving beside it - the dust was incredible Bugger...
  6. Can't tell whether you're being sarcastic as you clearly love Jags and not z's or genuinely miss it. Hmm Loved the Zed while I had it but I traded up so don't miss it In your opinion!! 😠Yep and thats all that matters
  7. What probelm have you got, been a few discussed on the thread...
  8. Can't tell whether you're being sarcastic as you clearly love Jags and not z's or genuinely miss it. Hmm Loved the Zed while I had it but I traded up so don't miss it
  9. Happy Birthday one and all
  10. Hope you charged him extra for delivery
  11. I think there is a small screw accessible from the coin tray that allows for minor adjustment
  12. Ahhhhhhhh now the weight loss thread makes sense, sound save you a few £ in fuel
  13. A fair few UK Zed owners visit the Ring so you may even meet a few (if you decide you want to!)
  14. Quite possibly but I am no expert
  15. Yep mine was always terrible too, I got in the habit of leaving it in gear as I just didn't trust it on even the slightest of slopes :o
  16. I knew someone would ask Afraid I don't know but I am sure someone more knowledgable will Will
  17. The spacers bolt to the standard studs on the hub then the wheels bolt to the spacers Yep he's got it 👠I had them on my Zed One top tip - Put some copper grease on the spacer bolts and do NOT over torque them! As the spacers are soft you can end up forcing the bolts into the spacer and you will not get them out without cutting the bolts off mosg likely... Erm bit late lmao I found out the hard way, well Darren did as he was fitting some discs & pads for me they must have been put on with a windy gun and we got them all off bar one which did eventually come off but got mangled...
  18. I guess some people just have a knack for it and are good at it, I'm sure we both have different talents
  19. The spacers bolt to the standard studs on the hub then the wheels bolt to the spacers Yep he's got it 👠I had them on my Zed One top tip - Put some copper grease on the spacer bolts and do NOT over torque them! As the spacers are soft you can end up forcing the bolts into the spacer and you will not get them out without cutting the bolts off mosg likely...
  20. You make everything look so easy
×
×
  • Create New...