Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Thing is, if you think your number plate is wacky or cool, chances are the only thing it says to people is PR 1CK
  2. That response is unacceptable I'm afraid Steve Right I'm doing the Ice Bucket Challenge now to support Humpy at Wales 2015
  3. Good thing you didn't bother, it's clearly a 5h1t car You wouldn't have thought the red & blue Zeds that were chasing each other round Wales in 2013 were both north of 100k miles Indeed, did notice the blue one lagged behind a bit though x Bloody cheek! I was a little too close for comfort at one point Anyway your Zed much like mine was, is a goer not a garage queen, driven rather than buffed I used to get far more pleasure driving than I ever did cleaning and polishing
  4. Good thing you didn't bother, it's clearly a 5h1t car You wouldn't have thought the red & blue Zeds that were chasing each other round Wales in 2013 were both north of 100k miles
  5. Sparking wine, you say? Why not just get a can of Dr Pepper? Still has bubbles but is cheaper. True, what's the worst that could happen
  6. I notice nobody complains about the sexy clown avatar I found for Jim though
  7. You will be if you visit the right member
  8. Better still install a tracker on the terrapin
  9. Hold the terrapin hostage
  10. Deposit will cover this but won't cove the loss in rent. I'm gutted. Hopefully the new ones will be better! A good tenant is worth their weight in gold aren't they
  11. A hell of a lot of people don't give a crap about their car, it is just a necessity to get the kids to school, get to work etc etc Having a nice car and looking after it, spending money on detailing products, getting a pro detail like twobears had done would never ever even enter their minds.... I don't dislike people like this they are just not interested, unless they are inconsiderate
  12. Unfortunately a risk of having tenants, I don't have any property now it all went in my divorce years back but I used to calculate in a certain amount to put the places back to a decent standard when tenants moved out Not sure on finding their new address but surely there must be ways of finding them?
  13. We really do need to get a room sometime With a bottle of Cheap Champagne I am guessing StevoD is more of a Blue Nun kinda chap Got it covered Jimbo
  14. I can feel a real divide on here Fortunately I am on the right side of it
  15. but it shouldn't take a challenge for someone to donate to a charity Now THAT is funny Stevo Ekona owned there good and proper
  16. Correct, that is illegal, although I don't know the exact enforcement date, but if it's not in force already, it will be soon. As I said in my last post, undertaking is legal in certain situations, lane hogs being one of them, slow moving traffic being another. Racing up the motorway is not one of them Yep far safer in certain situations like mentioned if on a dual carriageway coming up to a roundabout and someone in the right hand lane turning right and driving slower than the limit Best to undertake than tailgate although no doubt the Volvo driver will wave his fist at you
  17. We really do need to get a room sometime With a bottle of Cheap Champagne Nooooo even that is too good, a 4 pack of Special Brew will be good enough
  18. I have been censored................ Permanently I hope
  19. Hope there is a Wales 2015 in some shape or form as it's the only time I get to meet up with some really good friends on here that live down that way
  20. We really do need to get a room sometime
  21. Don't miss any of my old cars as so far I have been lucky enough to upgrade each time
  22. The Russian lol man is good but he ain't no Cartman...
  23. I see Zed people
×
×
  • Create New...